My cousin wants to kill himself because he can't get laid (srs)

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

tell him to hit up his friends from HS. he def needs to step outside more. remind him being caged in his man cave will not get him any yambs. try putting him on some foambs, snapbacks, tattoos, and a twitter account because thats an automatic yambs.

That's the thing , he never had much friends in high school .
He only hung out with the chess clubs that goes traveling around the boroughs to different schools so that they could compete .
Not the type of guys i would hit up if i wanted to go looking for the yambs .

He wears glasses and in my opinion i think he could pull off the Pharrell nerd look , I'll try to get him on one of these forums since he loves the internet.

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

I'm going to hang out with all day tomorrow and I'll try my best to convince him to go outside to eat at a restaurant , hopefully he'll talk to the cashier if it's a girl .

What realistically makes you think he is going to hit up a cashier? 
eyes.gif

It's like dude said above, you need to show him the ropes because he doesn't have the confidence to learn them.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I'm going to hang out with all day tomorrow and I'll try my best to convince him to go outside to eat at a restaurant , hopefully he'll talk to the cashier if it's a girl .

What realistically makes you think he is going to hit up a cashier? 
eyes.gif

It's like dude said above, you need to show him the ropes because he doesn't have the confidence to learn them.
All he has to do is ask the lady what her favorite meal is and order it , from then he should make up some story about a nasty meal he had just to see if she'll laugh .
Well , at least that's the way my Dad taught me .
I told him it's not that difficult but he thinks I'm lying .

-Watch Johnny Depp movies
-Hit the Gym
-Become cool
-Get the Bunz

That's all he has to do

how about you help him out and step outside of your comfort zone..... try a mix of both.

go to one of his favorite musicians concerts or public areas and just socialize with him there, or find some common ground of things you like so you can go and socialize together and meet people.

take him out for fun, sports, anything.

you can force him to socialize just drag him out he doesn't need to get laid probably just needs a friend, and a prospect

tell him to hit up his friends from HS. he def needs to step outside more. remind him being caged in his man cave will not get him any yambs. try putting him on some foambs, snapbacks, tattoos, and a twitter account because thats an automatic yambs.

He only hung out with the chess clubs that goes traveling around the boroughs to different schools so that they could compete .

He wears glasses and in my opinion i think he could pull off the Pharrell nerd look , I'll try to get him on one of these forums since he loves the internet.
or try putting him to work out. get him a membership to local gyms so he can feel better about himself. self confidence is the key to women. get him to run/lift weights or even sports. girls love guys with glasses. if you pull it off right, that nerdy/trendy look can give you ({}). post pics of him (pause) so we as in NT can help this guy turn his life around. guide him what to wear, what to work on and so on. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i mean how hard can it be? 

Originally Posted by buggz05

Dead at the penis size thing
laugh.gif
had to be awkward

But yo. Tell him these chicks out here are low down and not worth killing yourself over. Someday there will be that chick that he finds that will hate society as much as he does and he'll fall in love. In the meantime, get this dude a fake ID and take him to a stripclub, slip one of them strippers and couple $20's so he can get a surprise or something.

Or just goto backpages and tell the p that he needs higher confidence so she can play into it.
It's a good thing that he's comfortable with his size , i thought that was what this was all about in the first place .
But yeah , I'll see what he does tomorrow .
My main goal is to get the dude outside , go chill at the park , he needs fresh air .

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Hook him up with some girl..

I know this crazy latina from around my way who would be willing to do anything , but he'll probably +*!! his pants when he see's her .
Maybe i should see if she wants to chill and take her to his house without him knowing ..

^ dont surprise him like that, and make sure she isnt rude and wont clown him if she does come over.
oh yeah The gym, I dont know what it is but when guys gain muscle they turn into another person.

He listens to artists like One Direction , Big time rush , Mitchel Musso etc
So i told him he should try bumping some Dipset or Wu tang just to see if it would make him wild out and see his inner side .
He said no because it's "too violent" , not sure how exactly he expects to get laid with that attitude .

indifferent.gif
 Thats like the complete opposite of what he likes to listen to. You should sit him down and tell him its all hype and it's not that serious. Sucks that it had to happen on Fathers day.

Get homie to dress like one of them dressing better folks. That might suit him more since he's a shut in maybe he'll feel like James Bond and want to holla at females then.

or try putting him to work out. get him a membership to local gyms so he can feel better about himself. self confidence is the key to women. get him to run/lift weights or even sports. girls love guys with glasses. if you pull it off right, that nerdy/trendy look can give you ({}). post pics of him (pause) so we as in NT can help this guy turn his life around. guide him what to wear, what to work on and so on. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i mean how hard can it be? 

292194_435227229842633_804163293_n.jpg

He has some Asian in him because of his grandmother from his Mom's side .
Dude's not bad looking at all , he just needs to gain some weight .

i expected him to look completey different. he just really needs a push in the right direction

Hey op you should let him hang out with you and your boys, take him to a party or something, bring some !*+@%% around and ease him into it. Tell him it ain't even that serious, girls will come around he just needs to get out their and start interacting with people

The thing is there are nerdy chick who are looking for a good time. He should embrace the "unique" things he likes and find people who share the same interest.

Back
Top Bottom