My cousin wants to kill himself because he can't get laid (srs)

tell him to go on reddit.com and ask for help. that site is filled with a bunch of dudes like your cuz.

tell him to get 300 dollars to buy a nice outfit.. you should tell him to piece together..umm...
you already know..
provickblack.gif

+

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-olympic-whitemetallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

if i was in your situation maybe i would take him out and do activities where we can both meet girls and he can build his confidence

Originally Posted by CJ003

The thing is there are nerdy chick who are looking for a good time. He should embrace the "unique" things he likes and find people who share the same interest.
I have a fetish for nerdy chicks .
It's the persona they have , you'd think they're quiet dorks but behind close doors they're freaks .

He needs some type of counseling, but it's good that you're intervening to get him out and about for some real-world stimulation.

If his suicide threats are real, call the suicide hotline.

Get him to the gym.  Once he starts noticing results, the women will notice as well, and his confidence will start going up...

Alright , I'm off to bed .
I'll update tomorrow to tell you guys what happened , and if any lulz were had .
Peace .

damn son thats your fam... i dont think you should be posting his pic up like that...

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

What is his race?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: from the penis description, he must be white...
What in the hell i dont even wanna know how you know
sick.gif

dude knows peoples race from penis size like its an everyday thing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Dude be a real family member. Shell out some cash and get the poor boy laid. Get that boy a nice spanish girl with a cake. After his first nut , he will be singing a different tune. The point isnt to get him laid really, but to help him understand P is just p, nothing to obsess and kill yourself over.
this

This is serious, dude men really be going through these feelings. You guys know what its like to not have a relationship with a female? I broke up with my gr for six years and am currently going on a year with no sex and I broke up with my girl in 08. Idk, what ima do but I make music and have goals and know one day ima be back on track. I feel bad for your cousin , no lie

O.P. after reading your post I still can't exactly placed where he actually considered killing himself over the lack of a sexual life. I think his issue is not feeling that he fits into society and he doesn't have the proper social skills to really function. The good news is he is only 17 and its summer. The bad news is that you are going to have to spend it helping this guy step outside if his shell. Here's what you do. Start having very small gatherings of him yourself and maybe 1 or 2 of your friends initially. Let him get comfortable with them and allow him to see that he isn't as foreign as he thinks. Once a form of trust has been made start going out with that small group while doing little things like going to mall,movies,beach, etc. Start out breaking down his social barriers slowly but surely. Just buying him a %!@$%! and calling it a day isn't going to do anything for him in the long run and actually living a life knowing that you lost your virginity to a %!@$%! isn't going to help him feel good about himself as he gets older. His issue isn't sex, its not being confident. He also isn't in a healthy mental state because locking yourself in a room all day watching people bukkake each other isn't exactly healthy. Being fat and wearing glasses isn't an excuse because I see dimes with fat guys wearing glasses all the time. Anyway let's hope that deep down inside this kid is really just a reclusive genius because you could have a potential rapist/serial killer brewing over there and he might take your butt or life first.......... no pressure.

too long, didnt read. anyways, post pics of the girls he's tryin to smash. we can help
happy.gif

It's too late to read this because I'm laughing at the whole story.
The slap mark then the sincere convo including very detailed measurements and description of his penis as if it's a fugitive.

On the real, his problem is not being cool, bad hair, and hygiene.
Son...all three is easily fixable. Buy some new clothes, go to a barber, and wash your face and buttcrack.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Bro its 2 in the am and you write a dissertation. I did not read any of it.

I will say that you should remind your cousin that its only poon tang and stop putting it on a pedestal.
laugh.gif
love it.. don't put the p on a pedestal..well played, sir.

Just take him out and start up small talk with some females. Show him it's not a tough thing to do. The first step he needs to do is just talk to them. After that progress will just come on its own.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

O.P. after reading your post I still can't exactly placed where he actually considered killing himself over the lack of a sexual life. I think his issue is not feeling that he fits into society and he doesn't have the proper social skills to really function. The good news is he is only 17 and its summer. The bad news is that you are going to have to spend it helping this guy step outside if his shell. Here's what you do. Start having very small gatherings of him yourself and maybe 1 or 2 of your friends initially. Let him get comfortable with them and allow him to see that he isn't as foreign as he thinks. Once a form of trust has been made start going out with that small group while doing little things like going to mall,movies,beach, etc. Start out breaking down his social barriers slowly but surely. Just buying him a %!@$%! and calling it a day isn't going to do anything for him in the long run and actually living a life knowing that you lost your virginity to a %!@$%! isn't going to help him feel good about himself as he gets older. His issue isn't sex, its not being confident. He also isn't in a healthy mental state because locking yourself in a room all day watching people bukkake each other isn't exactly healthy. Being fat and wearing glasses isn't an excuse because I see dimes with fat guys wearing glasses all the time.

I agree with this, along with taking him to the gym.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Tell him that there are tons of people who have it worse

qft.
dude looks like
292194_435227229842633_804163293_n.jpg

& has 6-7" & wants to end his life
30t6p3b.gif

this man knows nothing about that real struggle!

Back
Top Bottom