My Gay Friends: Please stop comparing your plight to civil rights.

this !$*%@ pulled the ol' its a free country slogan out of 5th grade
eek.gif
laugh.gif
which further advances my argument that you have no political wit whatsoever. 
Smart dumb cats
laugh.gif

/thread. 

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Smart dumb cats
laugh.gif

/thread. 

I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore. So much trollin
laugh.gif

The e. Coli strain I've been hearing is POSSIBLY engineered. The reasons I read for this are its immune to all known combative medicines due to somehow being cycled through each of the 6/7 known ways to fight it. Doesn't occur that way in nature apparently?

The HIV thing should just be left alone, none of us know enough about that virus to know its origins. I know at least Anton knows way more than myself because of his field of study but no one has all the answers. I can't even really support myself at the moment on my phone. Thanks for that book recommendation, Mangudai954.

PleasurePhD what field are you in?

Also homosexuals > bigots.

I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore. So much trollin
laugh.gif

The e. Coli strain I've been hearing is POSSIBLY engineered. The reasons I read for this are its immune to all known combative medicines due to somehow being cycled through each of the 6/7 known ways to fight it. Doesn't occur that way in nature apparently?

The HIV thing should just be left alone, none of us know enough about that virus to know its origins. I know at least Anton knows way more than myself because of his field of study but no one has all the answers. I can't even really support myself at the moment on my phone. Thanks for that book recommendation, Mangudai954.

PleasurePhD what field are you in?

Also homosexuals > bigots.

Not black but brown, personally feel that there's no problem with people drawing parallels between contemporary and classical societal issues/struggles. It's a reference point, the best predictor of the future is the past.
People have seen how discrimination hurts EVERYONE, in the long run these are our brothers and sisters. They are HUMAN beings and to discriminate one another on ANY level is WRONG. 

Let them love, let them fight for their right to love and let them draw inspiration from the past. Even if it is your past.

One love NT.

Not black but brown, personally feel that there's no problem with people drawing parallels between contemporary and classical societal issues/struggles. It's a reference point, the best predictor of the future is the past.
People have seen how discrimination hurts EVERYONE, in the long run these are our brothers and sisters. They are HUMAN beings and to discriminate one another on ANY level is WRONG. 

Let them love, let them fight for their right to love and let them draw inspiration from the past. Even if it is your past.

One love NT.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Smart dumb cats
laugh.gif

/thread. 

At least you put "smart" in the description I dunno if I can say the same for you.
sick.gif
Everyday I wake up and thank Yahweh or whatever the hell you call him or her that I have a good head on my shoulders. Life would be so difficult if I didn't
sick.gif

Lemme put it this way, I am blasphemous because this country gives me the freedom to be. Do you deny this? Is this a lie? Some countries don't give you this luxury. No country is completely "free" but some are definitely a lot more liberal than others. Hell the fact that we're having this debate and this thread is proof that this country is more liberal than most. Why is this dude acting like he lives in a dungeon? You're on the internet freely expressing your opinions. There are some freedoms offered in this country that aren't offered in others. I can freely walk outside right now and make out with a dude without being arrested and hung for it, that is a freedom. You clearly can't do everything you want to in this country....if that's what you're laughing at. If that's what you assumed I meant I apologize
grin.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Smart dumb cats
laugh.gif

/thread. 

At least you put "smart" in the description I dunno if I can say the same for you.
sick.gif
Everyday I wake up and thank Yahweh or whatever the hell you call him or her that I have a good head on my shoulders. Life would be so difficult if I didn't
sick.gif

Lemme put it this way, I am blasphemous because this country gives me the freedom to be. Do you deny this? Is this a lie? Some countries don't give you this luxury. No country is completely "free" but some are definitely a lot more liberal than others. Hell the fact that we're having this debate and this thread is proof that this country is more liberal than most. Why is this dude acting like he lives in a dungeon? You're on the internet freely expressing your opinions. There are some freedoms offered in this country that aren't offered in others. I can freely walk outside right now and make out with a dude without being arrested and hung for it, that is a freedom. You clearly can't do everything you want to in this country....if that's what you're laughing at. If that's what you assumed I meant I apologize
grin.gif

i admit that the gay issue is a civil rights injustice, but isn't anywhere near the black struggle. i get heated when i hear people say that bull #*%!.

i admit that the gay issue is a civil rights injustice, but isn't anywhere near the black struggle. i get heated when i hear people say that bull #*%!.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Be MetaPhysical

You don't know where AIDs comes from. You don't know where imperialism comes from. You don't know where capitalism comes from. You've never demonstrated in any political ideology for our African people getting pushed around and DOMINATED by Europeans and Arabs and every other people who have solidarity to achieve real material gain and continue their survival. %*%@ your research. It has no value to our culture. 
The black man is unrepresented on earth and brothers like you perpetuate falseness that will continue our subordination to other men. 

I don't have a problem with you personally,  but honestly you've made yourself an open enemy to the revolution. Peace. 
This can't be real life 
eek.gif

roll.gif
yeah this is real life...thats why your going to your little OFWGKEA concerts with a bunch of 16 year olds.
laugh.gif

Asians are a colonized people as well. Another people bullied into western culture. Yet you don't talk about that...Your too busying arguing that there is no god. It's disgusting. 

Why don't you tell us what they do to homosexuals in Nigeria Anton? Maybe thats why your family migrated to America
laugh.gif

(
embarassed.gif
 at me posting from my back up )

LOL did this dude just call my ENTIRE family gay as an insult? Same dude who cries racism at every chance he gets has the exact same mentality as his oppressors. Figures
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Marriage bill is all but passed in NY btw. Yay.

Later.

tumblr_li0w5uiwkk1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

The updated language of the proposed bill includes a new provision that exempts religious groups from punishment if they choose not to recognize marriages between same-sex couples.

so thats da equality ya was looking for?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Be MetaPhysical

You don't know where AIDs comes from. You don't know where imperialism comes from. You don't know where capitalism comes from. You've never demonstrated in any political ideology for our African people getting pushed around and DOMINATED by Europeans and Arabs and every other people who have solidarity to achieve real material gain and continue their survival. %*%@ your research. It has no value to our culture. 
The black man is unrepresented on earth and brothers like you perpetuate falseness that will continue our subordination to other men. 

I don't have a problem with you personally,  but honestly you've made yourself an open enemy to the revolution. Peace. 
This can't be real life 
eek.gif

roll.gif
yeah this is real life...thats why your going to your little OFWGKEA concerts with a bunch of 16 year olds.
laugh.gif

Asians are a colonized people as well. Another people bullied into western culture. Yet you don't talk about that...Your too busying arguing that there is no god. It's disgusting. 

Why don't you tell us what they do to homosexuals in Nigeria Anton? Maybe thats why your family migrated to America
laugh.gif

(
embarassed.gif
 at me posting from my back up )

LOL did this dude just call my ENTIRE family gay as an insult? Same dude who cries racism at every chance he gets has the exact same mentality as his oppressors. Figures
ohwell.gif

Later.

The updated language of the proposed bill includes a new provision that exempts religious groups from punishment if they choose not to recognize marriages between same-sex couples.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Later.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Churches that refuse to marry gay people are exempt, if a church is bigoted a gay person doesn't have to go to it to get married. There are surprisingly a good number of churches who are willing to marry same sex couple. I will be bringing a gay parade to Da Heights just to spite you. Homosexuals>>>>>>>bigots
pimp.gif

JustinBieberYouMad2.gif

Later.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Churches that refuse to marry gay people are exempt, if a church is bigoted a gay person doesn't have to go to it to get married. There are surprisingly a good number of churches who are willing to marry same sex couple. I will be bringing a gay parade to Da Heights just to spite you. Homosexuals>>>>>>>bigots
pimp.gif

JustinBieberYouMad2.gif

ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif
grin.gif

I don't think anybody in their right mind was looking for the NYS Government to force Churches to marry anyone, so yes, actually it was. 

ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif
grin.gif

I don't think anybody in their right mind was looking for the NYS Government to force Churches to marry anyone, so yes, actually it was. 

Later.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Churches that refuse to marry gay people are exempt, if a church is bigoted a gay person doesn't have to go to it to get married

so basically they gave churches da right to throw rocks & hide their hands in da name of religion, good job republicans smh lol...

.... good luck finding churches above houston street thats game for that.

Later.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Churches that refuse to marry gay people are exempt, if a church is bigoted a gay person doesn't have to go to it to get married

so basically they gave churches da right to throw rocks & hide their hands in da name of religion, good job republicans smh lol...

.... good luck finding churches above houston street thats game for that.

Back
Top Bottom