My Gay Friends: Please stop comparing your plight to civil rights.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

The Gay argument has to do with one thing and one thing only, THE BIBLE AND RELIGION.

Religious people hate gays and those who aren't religious hate gays because to them it seems right to hate them.

Gay people getting married will do what? Make more gay people? Nah, No, Man No! Heterosexuals raise more gay children than Homosexuals.
I don't care about religion or god but I'm not a fan of same sex marriage, at all. Call me whatever you want but I just don't condone in that type of lifestyle. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL I never said AIDS wasn't engineered smart one. I was simply saying that's not a conclusion to jump to whenever a microbe causes a pandemic....there's no proof of either the engineering or the monkey theory.
This is all that needs to be said on that issue.

LOL I never said AIDS wasn't engineered smart one. I was simply saying that's not a conclusion to jump to whenever a microbe causes a pandemic....there's no proof of either the engineering or the monkey theory.
This is all that needs to be said on that issue.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

WOW, is my reading comprehension fail, or did this dude just say HIV was a goverment made virus released in the gay population? Go back to highschool man. Please, if you have time and or care look up SIV. If you still dont get it after that, then...

I know what SIV is. I know its BELIEVED that HIV came from it. Actually did learn that in high school. I believe HIV as we know it today was introduced into the homosexual population on both coasts, in a manner similar to the Tuskegee experiment. HIV is a bio weapon, kinda like what this new strain of e. coli seems to be. You don't have to believe that, its cool.

What new strain of e. coli is that may I ask? And, yes I just can't believe something like that given my background. But, thanks for not being an *** bout my disbelief. I would be open to more proof or background though.

I know what he is refering too, and the theories, but I wanted to start a discussion with him too see why he thinks that. What are his scientific facts. the supposed facts these indivuduals are bringing up mean nothing. If you have studied microbio and e. Coli you wouldnt see anything out the ordinary just a bad new strain. Not a bioweapon lol. E. Coli replicates every 20 mins I think maybe faster (been a while since I had to think of its replicating time) everytime it replicates it copies its own genome, and that causes many new mutations, which in turn can make new strains, with some very bad genes. Its a crap shoot, but if you could mutate your entire genome in twenty mins imagine how many times you would randomly come out bad. The HIV theories make me laugh too. Well the ones about it being engineered. especially, theories about it being engineered from non-retro/lenti viruses. Lastly, you guy realize that these are terrible bioweapons if they were bioweapons. A bioweapon is suppose to cause larger fast human to human spread and disease to quick death. Also, usually a very resilient microbe. Not small epidemics, or slow life long diseases, were people can function normally. Ebola, that's a good weapon. Anthrax, good. Unless your goal was to wipe out a species, but what good is that? We are all sapiens so we would all die.

Originally Posted by Wr

WOW, is my reading comprehension fail, or did this dude just say HIV was a goverment made virus released in the gay population? Go back to highschool man. Please, if you have time and or care look up SIV. If you still dont get it after that, then...

I know what SIV is. I know its BELIEVED that HIV came from it. Actually did learn that in high school. I believe HIV as we know it today was introduced into the homosexual population on both coasts, in a manner similar to the Tuskegee experiment. HIV is a bio weapon, kinda like what this new strain of e. coli seems to be. You don't have to believe that, its cool.

What new strain of e. coli is that may I ask? And, yes I just can't believe something like that given my background. But, thanks for not being an *** bout my disbelief. I would be open to more proof or background though.

I know what he is refering too, and the theories, but I wanted to start a discussion with him too see why he thinks that. What are his scientific facts. the supposed facts these indivuduals are bringing up mean nothing. If you have studied microbio and e. Coli you wouldnt see anything out the ordinary just a bad new strain. Not a bioweapon lol. E. Coli replicates every 20 mins I think maybe faster (been a while since I had to think of its replicating time) everytime it replicates it copies its own genome, and that causes many new mutations, which in turn can make new strains, with some very bad genes. Its a crap shoot, but if you could mutate your entire genome in twenty mins imagine how many times you would randomly come out bad. The HIV theories make me laugh too. Well the ones about it being engineered. especially, theories about it being engineered from non-retro/lenti viruses. Lastly, you guy realize that these are terrible bioweapons if they were bioweapons. A bioweapon is suppose to cause larger fast human to human spread and disease to quick death. Also, usually a very resilient microbe. Not small epidemics, or slow life long diseases, were people can function normally. Ebola, that's a good weapon. Anthrax, good. Unless your goal was to wipe out a species, but what good is that? We are all sapiens so we would all die.

Only people who compare it are white people and other minorities who reap the benefits from blacks getting they heads bust for centuries.

Gays have it good. Even black gays have it better than the straight blacks word to the music industry

Most gays I know dont even trip off this $$*#.

Only people who compare it are white people and other minorities who reap the benefits from blacks getting they heads bust for centuries.

Gays have it good. Even black gays have it better than the straight blacks word to the music industry

Originally Posted by Wr

I know what he is refering too, and the theories, but I wanted to start a discussion with him too see why he thinks that. What are his scientific facts. the supposed facts these indivuduals are bringing up mean nothing. If you have studied microbio and e. Coli you wouldnt see anything out the ordinary just a bad new strain. Not a bioweapon lol. E. Coli replicates every 20 mins I thinj maybe faster (been a while since I had to think of its replicating time) everytime is replicates it copies its own genome, and that is causes many new mutation, which in turn can make new strains, with some very bad genes. Its a crap shoot, but if you could mutate your entire genome in twenty mins imagine how many times you would randomly come out bad. The HIV theories make me laugh too. Well the ones about it being engineered. especially, theories about it being engineered from non-retro/lenti viruses.Lastly, you guy realize that these are terrible bioweapons if they were bioweapons. A bioweapon is suppose to cause larger fast human to human spread and disease to quick death. Also, usually a very resilient microbe. Not small epidemics, or slow life long diseases, were people can function normally. Ebola, that's a good weapon. Anthrax, good. Unless your goal was to wipe out a species, but what good is that? We are all #*$% sapiens so we would all die.

You're a very smart man, HIV is an AWFUL bioweapon. Most bioweapons like you said are supposed to take out "specific" populations swiftly, why would you make a bioweapon that puts other unintended targets at risk. And HIV infected man can live for a relatively long time and spread the disease to unintended populations.

The same people who think the new strains of ecoli is bioterrorism probably think new recombinant flu viruses are weapons as well. Microbes don't need our help to kill people (although over-prescription of antibiotics may hasten the evolution process by producing resistant strains). These life forms have been with us since the dawn of man and have been killing people without our help...give them some credit so to speak.

Originally Posted by Wr

I know what he is refering too, and the theories, but I wanted to start a discussion with him too see why he thinks that. What are his scientific facts. the supposed facts these indivuduals are bringing up mean nothing. If you have studied microbio and e. Coli you wouldnt see anything out the ordinary just a bad new strain. Not a bioweapon lol. E. Coli replicates every 20 mins I thinj maybe faster (been a while since I had to think of its replicating time) everytime is replicates it copies its own genome, and that is causes many new mutation, which in turn can make new strains, with some very bad genes. Its a crap shoot, but if you could mutate your entire genome in twenty mins imagine how many times you would randomly come out bad. The HIV theories make me laugh too. Well the ones about it being engineered. especially, theories about it being engineered from non-retro/lenti viruses.Lastly, you guy realize that these are terrible bioweapons if they were bioweapons. A bioweapon is suppose to cause larger fast human to human spread and disease to quick death. Also, usually a very resilient microbe. Not small epidemics, or slow life long diseases, were people can function normally. Ebola, that's a good weapon. Anthrax, good. Unless your goal was to wipe out a species, but what good is that? We are all #*$% sapiens so we would all die.

You're a very smart man, HIV is an AWFUL bioweapon. Most bioweapons like you said are supposed to take out "specific" populations swiftly, why would you make a bioweapon that puts other unintended targets at risk. And HIV infected man can live for a relatively long time and spread the disease to unintended populations.

The same people who think the new strains of ecoli is bioterrorism probably think new recombinant flu viruses are weapons as well. Microbes don't need our help to kill people (although over-prescription of antibiotics may hasten the evolution process by producing resistant strains). These life forms have been with us since the dawn of man and have been killing people without our help...give them some credit so to speak.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

As human beings we are at a constant arms race with microbes and pathogens.....most of the deadliest outbreaks of disease man has ever seen had nothing to do with bioterrorism. There is a reason why we get a brand new flu shot every season.

Pathogens evolve at a much faster rate than human beings and animals, they don't need to be engineered to cause pandemics and epidemics.
Lies...AIDs was clearly engineered. You are their slave. Everything you say is against us. 

LOL I never said AIDS wasn't engineered smart one. I was simply saying that's not a conclusion to jump to whenever a microbe causes a pandemic....there's no proof of either the engineering or the monkey theory. I don't know where AIDS came from and judging by the intelligence you've displayed time and time again on NT you certainly don't
grin.gif

Not surprised you would be the "type" to think it was engineered as a fact without sufficient evidence...it's what you do. Nothing I said that was crossed out if a lie, I have done bench research in molecular/microbiology (something you could never even begin to contemplate with your tiny tiny brain) and have witnessed it first hand. Not everyone is still living with the brain of a pre-historic land bird. Stick to fantasy books and what you know.

I was gonna call you something worse than a slave but I'm better than that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You don't know where AIDs comes from. You don't know where imperialism comes from. You don't know where capitalism comes from. You've never demonstrated in any political ideology for our African people getting pushed around and DOMINATED by Europeans and Arabs and every other people who have solidarity to achieve real material gain and continue their survival. %*%@ your research. It has no value to our culture. 
The black man is unrepresented on earth and brothers like you perpetuate falseness that will continue our subordination to other men. 

I don't have a problem with you personally,  but honestly you've made yourself an open enemy to the revolution. Peace. 

As human beings we are at a constant arms race with microbes and pathogens.....most of the deadliest outbreaks of disease man has ever seen had nothing to do with bioterrorism. There is a reason why we get a brand new flu shot every season.

Pathogens evolve at a much faster rate than human beings and animals, they don't need to be engineered to cause pandemics and epidemics.
Lies...AIDs was clearly engineered. You are their slave. Everything you say is against us. 

LOL I never said AIDS wasn't engineered smart one. I was simply saying that's not a conclusion to jump to whenever a microbe causes a pandemic....there's no proof of either the engineering or the monkey theory. I don't know where AIDS came from and judging by the intelligence you've displayed time and time again on NT you certainly don't
grin.gif

Not surprised you would be the "type" to think it was engineered as a fact without sufficient evidence...it's what you do. Nothing I said that was crossed out if a lie, I have done bench research in molecular/microbiology (something you could never even begin to contemplate with your tiny tiny brain) and have witnessed it first hand. Not everyone is still living with the brain of a pre-historic land bird. Stick to fantasy books and what you know.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You don't know where AIDs comes from. You don't know where imperialism comes from. You don't know where capitalism comes from. You've never demonstrated in any political ideology for our African people getting pushed around and DOMINATED by Europeans and Arabs and every other people who have solidarity to achieve real material gain and continue their survival. %*%@ your research. It has no value to our culture. 
The black man is unrepresented on earth and brothers like you perpetuate falseness that will continue our subordination to other men. 

I don't have a problem with you personally,  but honestly you've made yourself an open enemy to the revolution. Peace. 

Originally Posted by Be MetaPhysical

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh oh, one post hating right off the bat.....I'm gonna love you
pimp.gif

Ok so making $$%W up somehow benefits my culture. I have said several times on NT that I am against all forms of crimes against humanity, including war, genocide, slavery, racism, sexism, etc etc etc. This doesn't mean I have to agree with every bloody idiot who has a conspiracy theory. I guarantee I've done more for the advancement of the black diaspora than you ever will in your lifetime
pimp.gif

LOL with the revolution talk.....i bet you're still behind your laptop right now. Where is your revolution? Fake *** black militant wannabees. SMH
laugh.gif

I wanna see your revolution doggie, put that $%W% on youtube and post it on NT....what are you waiting for?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Be MetaPhysical

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh oh, one post hating right off the bat.....I'm gonna love you
pimp.gif

Ok so making $$%W up somehow benefits my culture. I have said several times on NT that I am against all forms of crimes against humanity, including war, genocide, slavery, racism, sexism, etc etc etc. This doesn't mean I have to agree with every bloody idiot who has a conspiracy theory. I guarantee I've done more for the advancement of the black diaspora than you ever will in your lifetime
pimp.gif

LOL with the revolution talk.....i bet you're still behind your laptop right now. Where is your revolution? Fake *** black militant wannabees. SMH
laugh.gif

I wanna see your revolution doggie, put that $%W% on youtube and post it on NT....what are you waiting for?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Yeah, gays have it great. They are considered an abomination by many and they often can't openly live their lifestyle without being ostracized. That sounds like a great life.

Yeah, gays have it great. They are considered an abomination by many and they often can't openly live their lifestyle without being ostracized. That sounds like a great life.

Just because black people had it worse does NOT mean that this isn't a civil rights issue...I've heard some black people in real life tell other minorities to stop complaining about injustices just because of what their ancestors went through 
eyes.gif

Just because black people had it worse does NOT mean that this isn't a civil rights issue...I've heard some black people in real life tell other minorities to stop complaining about injustices just because of what their ancestors went through 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

eyes.gif
This. This issue doesn't suddenly disappear because one group doesn't suffer as much as another group.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

eyes.gif
This. This issue doesn't suddenly disappear because one group doesn't suffer as much as another group.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

(SARCASM)Yea black people have it great, they were taken out the jungle, told to sing beautiful songs all day, and drink watermelon slushies. Anything but work. (SARCASM)

(SARCASM)Yea black people have it great, they were taken out the jungle, told to sing beautiful songs all day, and drink watermelon slushies. Anything but work. (SARCASM)

Sounds like being black. Gotta have tough skin as a minority 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
So now you're contradicting yourself.

pimp.gif
So now you're contradicting yourself.

Back
Top Bottom