My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

Been 55 days since my break up. Was with her for 2 years. Her being with someone doesn't hurt me. It's knowing what we could have been. Just be prepared for the mood swings. Focus on the negative things about her. Listen to positive music. All American Rejects have some good songs.

thegoat121886 wrote:

pimp.gif

1) play a FPS and kill errrbody. No survivors. No witnesses.
devil.gif
- safely works out any anger or frustration
2) watch something funny. preferably with a favorite snack.
laugh.gif
- calms your nerves and eases tension in the body
3) delete all pics after showing us/reflecting on how this could be a good thing.
nerd.gif
- self-explanatory.
You'll make it, fam. It can always be worse.

She is very pretty, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find a girl who looks just as good. Just get out there, and start playing the field.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Been 55 days since my break up. Was with her for 2 years. Her being with someone doesn't hurt me. It's knowing what we could have been. Just be prepared for the mood swings. Focus on the negative things about her. Listen to positive music. All American Rejects have some good songs.

Damn, i hope i dont see her with someone anytime soon. Co-sign on "It's knowing what we could have been" she had all the qualities I wanted in a girl.. Its tough.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

3 years down the drain.
frown.gif

Its going to take me awhile to get over her, but what are some ways (other than smashing her friends, family) to get over a broken heart?

Spoiler [+]
2ltm5c7.jpg

2z6uret.jpg

30vci80.jpg

your going to smash her family or YOURS?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

She is very pretty, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find a girl who looks just as good. Just get out there, and start playing the field.

The thing is, she approached me
ohwell.gif
I'm lowkey intimidated by pretty girls
smh.gif

Oh YoU SaD wrote:
Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

The thing is, she approached me
ohwell.gif
I'm lowkey intimidated by pretty girls
smh.gif

Socially-Awkward-Penguin-CUTE-CASHIER-HAS-NO-ONE-ON-HER-LINE-GO-TO-CROWDED-LINE-INSTEAD.jpg

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

time...

school work gym friends...all that is cool and what you should be doing but she'll pop in your head the most random times and it'll kill your whole mood...only time can fix that

at night is the worst when you're just lying there thinking...

time time time

yeah, try to hit the gym during the day time so you're not kept up too late at night.

Do volunteer work...get ur mind off of it, plus you'll meet new people and be heping people all at once.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I remember you from the hot gf thread...id try to offer some advice but I think some key details are missing...pm if you need to vent tho, keep your head up

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Maybe u should quit buying damn shoes and pay more attention to her and go the park and eat an Ice cream.

laugh.gif
actually bro she won the Tan Yeezys @ the Niketown raffle for me..
ohwell.gif

no llores primo, chingate una botella de 7 leguas y pon la musica de vicente
pimp.gif

jala con las desnudas tambien
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Maybe u should quit buying damn shoes and pay more attention to her and go the park and eat an Ice cream.

laugh.gif
actually bro she won the Tan Yeezys @ the Niketown raffle for me..
ohwell.gif
Who cares, U already have them posted on Ebay. 
laugh.gif

Mejor chingate unas P!nches Coronas Y pon unas rolas de Ramon Ayala" Tragos de amargo Licor" Chinga su madre..... Vato.

you'll be alright, it just takes time, if you think its really over then well its over there's no point dwelling on it, you're going to be thinking about her a lot and i mean that, im in my 3rd month of the break up stage, we went out for 2.5 years so i know how you're feeling right now. gym, school, go out and hang out with your friends that you lost in touch with the less time your alone the better. but like everyone in here saying fight for it if its worth fighting for

Back
Top Bottom