My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Where are the "other" pics?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

*Update

I couldn't take it anymore.. i send her a text. She replies "Im at work and im dating someone. Please stop."

i dont even know how i feel
frown.gif

DAM
should never stress a broad.Best way to get them back is to live your life with pure enjoyment.This will rip her heart out.1000%

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

*Update

I couldn't take it anymore.. i send her a text. She replies "Im at work and im dating someone. Please stop."

frown.gif
Its over fam, do yourself a favor and try to move on.  Once she sees that you moved on, she might want you back.  You're the one that is in control of this situation, just make it happen.

Smash her friends record or take pics.

Sisters or cousins?

Smash and repeat then send 'em to her

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

*Update

frown.gif
Its over fam, do yourself a favor and try to move on.  Once she sees that you moved on, she might want you back.  You're the one that is in control of this situation, just make it happen.
and there you go.

What'd you text her? And just move on for now man, let time begin to form the pieces before you try putting them back together

*Update

frown.gif
shes messing with you homie.

way too **!!!*$ soon to be dating someone.

seriously dont give up. i have been in your situatin before. she is seeing no one.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

*Update

frown.gif
and there you go.
She w/ the rebound guy, it happens. Don't sweat it OP. He'll dog her and she'll look for ur shoulder to cry on, that's when u say "Sorry 4 ya" and blow her the peace sign

If she has someone already, it probably has been happening for a while.

Sucks knowing that @%#%, but just go out with your friends. Get drunk and $%!% some random broad.

And you'll probably get dumped again some other time, it sucks but...

*Update

frown.gif
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

It hurts, but Ive been trying to move on.....

*Update

frown.gif
69735694eb608b6ced7b7e073acd9f72fca66cf_t.gif

Sorry to hear that fam.  I thought she was the most bangin girl outta all the girls I've seen NTers date.  I know you might think that's not something to say after you lost her, but if you look on the bright side for what I mean by that, you def got game and props to your sir.  Keep your head up. Success is the best revenge.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

*Update

frown.gif

seriously dont give up. i have been in your situatin before. she is seeing no one.
He right. It's too soon.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

*Update

frown.gif

I just read the first post and the update, but how do you know she wasn't already messing around with somebody else towards the end of the relationship and then dumped him for them?

It's not my fault OP
She came up to me and was feelin me
You know I couldn't turn her down.

I'll have her send you a postcard when
we go to Disneyworld

Back
Top Bottom