My GF is the Feds! vol. How she gettin my messages B?

It isn't just coincidence? lol Is she repeating everything you say word for word? Citing numbers and people that you've had conversation with?

How sure are you that she isn't reading this information from your Macbook?

Something is missing to this story that isn't adding up right.

Your girl has to some form of direct access to your text messages and call log for her to be on you like this.

It isn't just coincidence? lol Is she repeating everything you say word for word? Citing numbers and people that you've had conversation with?

How sure are you that she isn't reading this information from your Macbook?

for the SECOND time... she hasnt touched my Macbook

Something is missing to this story that isn't adding up right.

Your girl has to some form of direct access to your text messages and call log for her to be on you like this.

My sentiments exactly, Im just tryna figure out what it is...

Well, if she's calling you out on all these things, then you should ask her how she's getting that information. That's only fair.

It's already out in the air. Only thing you have to do is explain yourself.

Last edited:
Is It Just IMessages Or SMS As Well? Check Your Settings & Check Whom Ever You're Text/Calling.... Lay Low For A Few Months & Tighten Up Security. Felt With The Same This A Few Months Back

Change all your security information and see if she can still access your data after that. If it still continues after changing all the passwords etc. then that would be definitive proof she has put some malicious program on one of your devices. Note that that is unlikely though as programs like RATs (Remote Administration Tool) require quite a bit of technical skills. Not to mention it's far from legal.

Send a message to everyone on your list except her stating that due to pyscho stalking and mistrust you are dumping her.

laugh.gif

Bruh.. she cant have access to something she's never put hands on... shes never been in the same room as my Macbook.. and I unpaired my AppleWatch
I mean dude there isn't some magical way that she's getting this info. The only logical conclusion is that she has your info and you aren't believing it for some reason. What's more likely, that she has found some apps that allow her to do these things or she has figured out your passwords

Are you going to ask her straight up how she's doing it or are we going to play the guessing game forever?

Just ask her. She aint the feds. She probably installed some app with hella bloatware just to track down your moves.

If anything, she's probably getting played too 
laugh.gif

Are you going to ask her straight up how she's doing it or are we going to play the guessing game forever?

Ive asked her... she's smart enough to not tell me the whole truth... She's basically said that some 3rd party company, or person has the access to it.

Bruh.. she cant have access to something she's never put hands on... shes never been in the same room as my Macbook.. and I unpaired my AppleWatch
I strongly doubt that but try asking apple for your login history on your iCloud.

https://support.apple.com/contact

Apple should have data on login attempts to your iCloud, including the ip address and type of device used to log in.

Tell them you have strong suspicions that someone else has accessed your iCloud and that you wish to look at the login history to determine if it was accessed by someone other than you.

And of course change all your security information you think might have been tampered with.

If nothing happens after changing the security info than the only explanation is that she did in fact physically access one of your devices.

If she can continue reading your texts after changing all the info, it means she's using some sort of program to forward data to her. But again, that seems pretty unlikely.

Last edited:
Change your Sprint p/w info
Change your iCloud p/w
Factory reset/restore your iPhone and set up as NEW device (do not restore from backup)

Problem solved

this, most likely she installed a parental control app on ur phone that lets u snoop on msgs, GPS, and browsing history.

From your iPhone:

Tap "Settings", then scroll down to "Messages" and tap it.

Scroll down to "Send and Receive" and tap it. Look for the menu option heading that says "You can be reached by iMessage at:", which has your phone number (checked by default) and the email account you configured when you initially set up your iPhone. This is probably your apple ID, but can be any other email address you've specified.

Simply tap the email addresses and phone numbers that are not yours to disable them. This should force messages to communicate with only your phone number.

Now be sure that under the "Start New Conversations From" section that only your phone number and/or email address is the only thing listed.

If have access to her iphone, do the above steps to see if she has your phone number and/or Apple ID email address listed under Send and Receive. If your number or email address appears in her Send and Receive options, tap those options to disable them.

You should also change your Apple ID password, setup/enable Touch ID, and check your messages setting on your MacBook.

No mystery, OP's girl got access to something that he is adamant that she don't have access to.
BOOM

Ain't no magic app or secret hack she has.

She has a simple in and she doesn't want to lose it.

Heads up, I seriously advice you to settle this asap.

You don't want to move the privacy lines in her favor like this.

It will not end well.

Back
Top Bottom