My GF is the Feds! vol. How she gettin my messages B?

She accusing OP so he's on the defensive and question the dirt she doin :nerd:. U got a drone OP?

From your iPhone:

Tap "Settings", then scroll down to "Messages" and tap it.

Scroll down to "Send and Receive" and tap it. Look for the menu option heading that says "You can be reached by iMessage at:", which has your phone number (checked by default) and the email account you configured when you initially set up your iPhone. This is probably your apple ID, but can be any other email address you've specified.

Simply tap the email addresses and phone numbers that are not yours to disable them. This should force messages to communicate with only your phone number.

Now be sure that under the "Start New Conversations From" section that only your phone number and/or email address is the only thing listed.

If have access to her iphone, do the above steps to see if she has your phone number and/or Apple ID email address listed under Send and Receive. If your number or email address appears in her Send and Receive options, tap those options to disable them.

You should also change your Apple ID password, setup/enable Touch ID, and check your messages setting on your MacBook.

Thanks for the help, but everything on there is mine.

What's the point of this thread ? dudes list all the possibilities of how's she accessing your info and you say can't be possible....she had to have your phone at some point

What's the point of this thread ? dudes list all the possibilities of how's she accessing your info and you say can't be possible....she had to have your phone at some point
Yeah I don't get it either. Like she has your stuff. Unless he keeps it locked in a safe she's probably had some kinda access before.

OP is your gf named Tyla Durden,.... or Taylor Durden? 
nerd.gif

The point of this thread is to see if anyone knows an app or some type of technology where someone can gain access to your text messages

The point of this thread is to see if anyone knows an app or some type of technology where someone can gain access to your text messages
Any app or type of tech she used to do it would still require access to your phone ...she had to have you're phone at some point

Shout out OP.

A month ago makes a thread about moving in with his girl and immediately inquires about having side **** over. And now is making this thread :lol:

mannnn when I got my iPhone, I didn't know about this. My kids iPad has my ID linked to it and she was with her mom. My BM sent me a pic of the screen with my texts pulled up :lol: :lol:
What happened? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Bruh.. she cant have access to something she's never put hands on... shes never been in the same room as my Macbook.. and I unpaired my AppleWatch
I'd say a majority of hackers never put their hands on things they get access to. Face it my man, your girl has hacked you.

Maybe someone is snitching for her :nerd:

You said it's a 3rd party app. Why not go through your apps?

Last edited:
Ya'll still don't get that OP is in denial and is out here chasing ghost?

None of your answers will suffice because he doesn't want to see the truth.

PS yo girl nice OP, the prettier the crazier.

Change the password to every email, and look through your email if you have any " password recovery " emails.

Once those stuff are changed, watch her get mad that she cant snoop anymore

Back
Top Bottom