my girl is gettin a lil hansy when she toss tempers... need a solutiong to curb it. update post #38

Originally Posted by Kramer

So your the Rihanna in yo relationship?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lowblow jabbing his masculinity

what have you lost the use of you back hand? has it been collecting dust all these years? Start using it asap your problems will be long gone

what have you lost the use of you back hand? has it been collecting dust all these years? Start using it asap your problems will be long gone

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'll hit her with the "girl... i dont know why you yellin cuz i stopped listening 5 min ago"...

she loses it after that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes she SHOULD control herself, but why do you egg her on by saying this to her? You are PART of the problem as well man.

i'll hit her with the "girl... i dont know why you yellin cuz i stopped listening 5 min ago"...

she loses it after that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes she SHOULD control herself, but why do you egg her on by saying this to her? You are PART of the problem as well man.

aight yall... i come home from work and she comes up to me all nice and stuff...

whenever i'm mad, she'll put on my shoes...

normally, that get a smile, but i'm still pissed....

she was all "i'm sorry... i shouldnt have hit you.. i was just frustrated cuz i hate when you dont listen... i'm really sorry" and what not...

then asked me if i was hungry... she know i'm hungry then a @*$+!....

i refused, and she went ahead and starting cooking...

i'm seriously thinkin about not even eatin this food just to prove a point...

passive aggressive anger...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How are you going to encourage the same behavior you wish to diminish.

Just that lil tidbit right there shows you are immature and that it isn't really about your girl striking you.

It's time to grow up. The same way you've matured in the body and want to do away with all the physical fighting, you have to mature in the mind and do away with all of the childishness.

Maybe then she'll respect you.

aight yall... i come home from work and she comes up to me all nice and stuff...

whenever i'm mad, she'll put on my shoes...

normally, that get a smile, but i'm still pissed....

she was all "i'm sorry... i shouldnt have hit you.. i was just frustrated cuz i hate when you dont listen... i'm really sorry" and what not...

then asked me if i was hungry... she know i'm hungry then a @*$+!....

i refused, and she went ahead and starting cooking...

i'm seriously thinkin about not even eatin this food just to prove a point...

passive aggressive anger...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How are you going to encourage the same behavior you wish to diminish.

Just that lil tidbit right there shows you are immature and that it isn't really about your girl striking you.

It's time to grow up. The same way you've matured in the body and want to do away with all the physical fighting, you have to mature in the mind and do away with all of the childishness.

Maybe then she'll respect you.

You're a victim of domestic violence OP.

Leave before you reach into your purse, grab a fist-full of pinned up anger, and slap the !$! out of her with it.

Leave before you reach into your purse, grab a fist-full of pinned up anger, and slap the !$! out of her with it.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Damn son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Damn son
laugh.gif

Well last night i was laying down as my gf was doin the same.. until i Heel'd her tigh.. as in raised my foot and dropped it on her tigh.. like a charlie horse.. i reccomend it LOL

Well last night i was laying down as my gf was doin the same.. until i Heel'd her tigh.. as in raised my foot and dropped it on her tigh.. like a charlie horse.. i reccomend it LOL

Back
Top Bottom