My girl won't get on the pill...because of side effects... SMH

Originally Posted by Pmighty

condom or pull out = wtg.
?

i wanted my girl to get on bc too and she kept complaining about the side effects but if its goin to lower her sex drive ill prob never bring it up again
ohwell.gif

way to go. and again, yes everyone is different.. but the side effects may even show up years later from excessive use of "the pill."
and its true, my sex drive sucked when i was on the pill. like i said, when i came off.. i was a lot heathier, lost 10 pounds, my skin was better, no morepms/mood swings and my sex drive went way way up (how its meant to be at 20!
pimp.gif
)

?

i wanted my girl to get on bc too and she kept complaining about the side effects but if its goin to lower her sex drive ill prob never bring it up again
ohwell.gif

way to go. and again, yes everyone is different.. but the side effects may even show up years later from excessive use of "the pill."
and its true, my sex drive sucked when i was on the pill. like i said, when i came off.. i was a lot heathier, lost 10 pounds, my skin was better, no morepms/mood swings and my sex drive went way way up (how its meant to be at 20!
pimp.gif
)

?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Yea I feel her but at the same time I haven't been on birth control since I was 16. I have a medical condition that doesn't allow any kind of hormone variants.

If she doesn't want side effect of a hormone variant (if that's what she's complaining about) then tell her to get an IUD.

I was going to get on it but no need to anymore so that's 5+ years of no birth control - word to Team Raw; apparently I need to join them.
IUD isnt really a good idea unless the person has already had a kid since it lasts for so long. plus some women cant even get pregnant ever again after having one.
They're a rare case then. As far as protection goes, it's damn good. my girl had it in since mid May after havin my daughter, couldn't be any happier. OP, just tell ya girl to get on Orthro Evra, not that many side effects she wouldn't get from an RX for a could or sinuses or suttin. patch up 3x a week, 1 week off, no weight gain, etc.
I was on Orthro Evra (the patch) and the side effects I got from it scared that crap out of my ex. I was sick a lot of the times to extremelymoody and i did gain weight ( the best part
wink.gif
). I got off because Ididn't like what the patches would do to my skin. It was like they left a rash like/ dry patch in the area where the patch was. Plus I knew a girl in HSwho got off it because it gave her blood clots in the area she put her patches.

females, how bad is the morning after pill?

realest talk ever?

It messes up a females cycle big time... real talk I'm scared I can't have kids because of the amount of times I've taken this damnpill in the past
tired.gif

Yea I feel her but at the same time I haven't been on birth control since I was 16. I have a medical condition that doesn't allow any kind of hormone variants.

If she doesn't want side effect of a hormone variant (if that's what she's complaining about) then tell her to get an IUD.

I was going to get on it but no need to anymore so that's 5+ years of no birth control - word to Team Raw; apparently I need to join them.
IUD isnt really a good idea unless the person has already had a kid since it lasts for so long. plus some women cant even get pregnant ever again after having one.
They're a rare case then. As far as protection goes, it's damn good. my girl had it in since mid May after havin my daughter, couldn't be any happier. OP, just tell ya girl to get on Orthro Evra, not that many side effects she wouldn't get from an RX for a could or sinuses or suttin. patch up 3x a week, 1 week off, no weight gain, etc.
I was on Orthro Evra (the patch) and the side effects I got from it scared that crap out of my ex. I was sick a lot of the times to extremelymoody and i did gain weight ( the best part
wink.gif
). I got off because Ididn't like what the patches would do to my skin. It was like they left a rash like/ dry patch in the area where the patch was. Plus I knew a girl in HSwho got off it because it gave her blood clots in the area she put her patches.

realest talk ever?

It messes up a females cycle big time... real talk I'm scared I can't have kids because of the amount of times I've taken this damnpill in the past
tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

wink.gif

realest talk ever?

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom