My Ideal Handset is Coming to The States.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eek.gif
I didn't realize Nokia was still relevant in the phone industry.
laugh.gif
wth are you talking about? step outside your cave.

My Goodness...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The Nokia N900 powered by Maemo 5 has at last had solid release dates for the US and UK, apparently and according to Softpedia the US will release it on November 14 and the UK will get a release date of November 16, hopefully this sticks.

The Nokia N900 was going to be released October sometime and it did not so hopefully the dates given above are correct this time, you can pre-order this handset unlocked via Newegg $559.99 where you can save $89.01 (Original Price is $649.00); Newegg's release date is November 14.

Passing on the Droid and copping this.

Ahh weak...

I told myself I couldn't spend the money on this phone, and I was thinking of getting the new 9700 BB, but damn.. I kept watching the videos and I reallywant this phone now.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
Wait what ?!?! you do know Nokia's are the top selling phones in terms of sales worldwide and commands the highest market share.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also
US weak FCC regulations won't allow cool things like video conferencing or longer video messages
?? elaborate

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
Wait what ?!?! you do know Nokia's are the top selling phones in terms of sales worldwide and commands the highest market share.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also
US weak FCC regulations won't allow cool things like video conferencing or longer video messages
?? elaborate

no clue on North America regulations, but video conferencing has been going on in Asia for a while now.

I've tried video conferencing at night a while back and it reminded me of the old webcams or 1mp digicams.

Back
Top Bottom