My Ipod Nano blew up last night!

you'll get some kind of money from it, some to compensate and some as a sense of punishment toward apple...

id sue em if i were you, dont even talk to them.

Originally Posted by Dom90

sue them.

sick.gif
you people are bunch of fat, lazy americans. Sue em? Lol.

Originally Posted by offbad

it seems you were charging it?

were you using the OEM charger or licensed product to do so? if so, i would think that you can make a whole lot of money off this.

if not, that's pretty much your loss if you went with a flea market charger.
Originally Posted by MJair

I did charge it with the OEM charger. The charger has a few burn marks on it too.
RIF-Logo-blue_large.gif

Do some on here even realize what it means to start a suit against a major corp.?

Corporate lawyers aren't paid 250k+ for nothing.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Dom90 wrote:

sue them.

sick.gif
you people are bunch of fat, lazy americans. Sue em? Lol.

it's the american way!

nobody post this on digg, knowing yuku, if this gets on digg popular, we can say bye-bye to NT for a good 24 hours

man...i would try and get everything i could out of apple. Macbook pro, iphone, ipod touch, ipod nano, ipod anything. Mac everything. I wouldnt care looool. Orsome money!! free service for the iphone for life!!! or for a couple of years whichever one is more likely to happen.

To all of the people hollering law suit, it's highly unlikely to win based on what "could've happened". If you sustained any damages,that's different.
Iif this happened on account of apple's error, you should definitely be able to get it replaced.

Back
Top Bottom