My Ipod Nano blew up last night!

I have the black first gen nano as well. It's all crapped out already. Backlight doesn't work, half the screen is dead, poor sound quality. All itneeds to do now is blow up
glasses.gif

man you shoulda tagged your pics, i know that wouldnt have been my first thought either but yea this def gonna get some exposure. forget all that crazy suetalk apple major corp n suin takes time n money. id def settle for a nice macbook or suttin or vouchers though n keep it hush.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

for all the people saying he should sue...what is he going to sue for?...emotional distress??

I would think at most he can probably recoup the cost of the charger, rug damage and a new nano.

Actually Dirty you can sue in instances like this. I've taken a business law and IP law class taught bythe same law professor that teaches the classes at our law school and I distinctly remember him mentioning instances like these.

Law is too complicated to make statements like you made. Law is not logical sometimes,it's law.

Yeah, I saw a report on Fox11 News of iPod Nano's blowing up and I immedediatly thought of this dude on NT, then they said Japan
laugh.gif

Any update?

LOL I was just about to post that article. I saw that and immediately thought about Niketalk. sad. hahah

i hope they find something and apple does a massive recall on all 1st gen ipods. would be wicked
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom