My Jordan Experience.... (updated with PICS!)

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

actually really enjoyed read this man, its great that your J's actually have memories behind them. Sorry to about your father though.

actually really enjoyed read this man, its great that your J's actually have memories behind them. Sorry to about your father though.

Damn...thats a touching story...just reading it makes me think of my family.....I'm 36 with three kids and my 9 yr old always asks me if he can have my collection when he gets older....I tell him he has to start taking better care of his things first...I can feel the appreciation and love you had for the memories your pops brought fourth through this story.....most kids onnhere will think the shoes are junk at this point but there is no value or any amount of shoes in a collection that are worth more than your experience bro...good stuff man...gob bless your pops and your family

Damn...thats a touching story...just reading it makes me think of my family.....I'm 36 with three kids and my 9 yr old always asks me if he can have my collection when he gets older....I tell him he has to start taking better care of his things first...I can feel the appreciation and love you had for the memories your pops brought fourth through this story.....most kids onnhere will think the shoes are junk at this point but there is no value or any amount of shoes in a collection that are worth more than your experience bro...good stuff man...gob bless your pops and your family

good read.i really respect what you do. FAMILY is greater than shoes. its not about quality/quantity, its about being thankful for what you have.

good read.i really respect what you do. FAMILY is greater than shoes. its not about quality/quantity, its about being thankful for what you have.

With all of the history that goes behind each of those pairs, that might be the best collection that I've seen.

With all of the history that goes behind each of those pairs, that might be the best collection that I've seen.

Nice read.. Man, sometimes i sit back and think how much money and effort my mom would put into my Jordans.. That in itself, i truly appreciate.

Nice read.. Man, sometimes i sit back and think how much money and effort my mom would put into my Jordans.. That in itself, i truly appreciate.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Yea, I still have a bunch of my fathers old Converse and some old British Knights. My wife tries to get me to get rid of some of my other shoes and I'm like "but my Son may want those when he gets older!!!!!" I loved being able to wear my Dads shoes. There was just something about trying to be like him. Nothing like it.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Yea, I still have a bunch of my fathers old Converse and some old British Knights. My wife tries to get me to get rid of some of my other shoes and I'm like "but my Son may want those when he gets older!!!!!" I loved being able to wear my Dads shoes. There was just something about trying to be like him. Nothing like it.

Back
Top Bottom