my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Good job sir.
pimp.gif

Very nice home and congrats are definitely in order
pimp.gif

OAN: Why are dudes still asking for pics of the man's fiance?  What is it going to do for you?  I'm just wondering
tired.gif

Very nice home and congrats are definitely in order
pimp.gif

OAN: Why are dudes still asking for pics of the man's fiance?  What is it going to do for you?  I'm just wondering
tired.gif

Nice man congrats....My GFs mom lives near there I think..She lives in Wilkesboro 

Nice man congrats....My GFs mom lives near there I think..She lives in Wilkesboro 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

this is motivation...very nice crib.

oh and before someone ask...

what do you do?
nerd.gif
I'm in banking. my fiance teaches high school. i'm 31 and she's 26.

wilkesboro? that's not far at all. where are you from jrp44? it's about 30 minutes to wilkesboro.

eek.gif
 Nice crib bro. My girl and I will be getting one pretty soon. Not married, but goin on 4yrs and that time is definitely coming. She's an RN and I'm gettin into med school (still working tho). Hopefully we'll be able to afford a nice place like that... definitely after i get out school. 
Whats the acreage on that if you dont mind me askin?

what do you do?
nerd.gif

wilkesboro? that's not far at all. where are you from jrp44? it's about 30 minutes to wilkesboro.

eek.gif
 Nice crib bro. My girl and I will be getting one pretty soon. Not married, but goin on 4yrs and that time is definitely coming. She's an RN and I'm gettin into med school (still working tho). Hopefully we'll be able to afford a nice place like that... definitely after i get out school. 

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

what do you do?
nerd.gif

I'm from NYC, but I live in Fayetteville right now...It's lame as hell

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

eek.gif

3 1/2

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

eek.gif

3 1/2

Back
Top Bottom