my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

pimp.gif

Congrats.
House looks good.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

The tvs going to give you a neck strain.

it's actually not too bad. we sit far enough back to where you're not straining. i took that into consideration before we put it up there.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

The tvs going to give you a neck strain.

it's actually not too bad. we sit far enough back to where you're not straining. i took that into consideration before we put it up there.

Very Nice...you should think about throwing a projector in that living room too, that way you can get rid of that tv on top of the fire place.

Very Nice...you should think about throwing a projector in that living room too, that way you can get rid of that tv on top of the fire place.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

congrats on the engaement and the house...

how big is your wedding gonna be?

around 200 guests. outdoor in the evening during july, in the mountains, probably be around 70-75 degrees.

around 200 guests. outdoor in the evening during july, in the mountains, probably be around 70-75 degrees.

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

i'm sure money is really tight with a new house and a wedding coming up...

well, when i get the theater room finished, this tv will be going into the "office". We'll be watching most of our TV downstairs in a few weeks.

well, when i get the theater room finished, this tv will be going into the "office". We'll be watching most of our TV downstairs in a few weeks.

why concerned about a mans money ?

Back
Top Bottom