my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

pimp.gif

thanks guys. we're both pretty excited about the wedding, and the house. i'm more excited about the house though.

thanks guys. we're both pretty excited about the wedding, and the house. i'm more excited about the house though.

Nice house OP, especially like the windows.

Except in the Second pic I see some red along the driveway, I'm not sure what that is, is that red mulch? If so, you may want to change it up. Red mulch is meant to be used in commericial landscaping more so than residential. However, if you like it keep it. I'm just saying the way your house is designed and def. the area, which looks beautiful by the way, I'd go with a cedar mulch or sweet pea. It will accent the house nicely.

Just a though, but once again beautiful house. Congrats.

Except in the Second pic I see some red along the driveway, I'm not sure what that is, is that red mulch? If so, you may want to change it up. Red mulch is meant to be used in commericial landscaping more so than residential. However, if you like it keep it. I'm just saying the way your house is designed and def. the area, which looks beautiful by the way, I'd go with a cedar mulch or sweet pea. It will accent the house nicely.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

I agree with you dude. the red mulch was there when we bought the house. i'm planning on changing that this spring when it warms up and the ground isn't froze.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PoloLax

I agree with you dude. the red mulch was there when we bought the house. i'm planning on changing that this spring when it warms up and the ground isn't froze.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom