my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Congrats OP! House is nice! Ride is nice! I dont doubt your taste in women.

life is good brah
pimp.gif
Cheers

Congrats OP! House is nice! Ride is nice! I dont doubt your taste in women.

life is good brah
pimp.gif
Cheers

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Nice house OP, especially like the windows.

Except in the Second pic I see some red along the driveway, I'm not sure what that is, is that red mulch? If so, you may want to change it up. Red mulch is meant to be used in commericial landscaping more so than residential. However, if you like it keep it. I'm just saying the way your house is designed and def. the area, which looks beautiful by the way, I'd go with a cedar mulch or sweet pea. It will accent the house nicely.

Just a though, but once again beautiful house. Congrats.

I agree with you dude. the red mulch was there when we bought the house. i'm planning on changing that this spring when it warms up and the ground isn't froze.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Nice house OP, especially like the windows.

Except in the Second pic I see some red along the driveway, I'm not sure what that is, is that red mulch? If so, you may want to change it up. Red mulch is meant to be used in commericial landscaping more so than residential. However, if you like it keep it. I'm just saying the way your house is designed and def. the area, which looks beautiful by the way, I'd go with a cedar mulch or sweet pea. It will accent the house nicely.

Just a though, but once again beautiful house. Congrats.

I agree with you dude. the red mulch was there when we bought the house. i'm planning on changing that this spring when it warms up and the ground isn't froze.
wink.gif

I bet that house was good money, I use to watch them shows on hgtv or w/e all the time with my ex, I was blown away by cost of living in different states. I can't picture living in carolinas though, ill prob never have a big house living in the northeast.

I bet that house was good money, I use to watch them shows on hgtv or w/e all the time with my ex, I was blown away by cost of living in different states. I can't picture living in carolinas though, ill prob never have a big house living in the northeast.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

nice! Why isnt Niketalk on the screen of that laptop...
happy.gif

smile.gif
my fiance isn't a fan of NT like myself. she does get on here once in a while. she does have a couple pair of J's though, cause i bought them for her

Originally Posted by nocomment6

nice! Why isnt Niketalk on the screen of that laptop...
happy.gif

smile.gif
my fiance isn't a fan of NT like myself. she does get on here once in a while. she does have a couple pair of J's though, cause i bought them for her

Dope house bro
pimp.gif
(congrats on the engagement too)

Also, you gonna LOVE that deck when the weather gets warm and you can drink a brew while grilling.....

I'm a sucker for HGTV, and seeing the cost of living in other areas further south is
eek.gif

Dope house bro
pimp.gif
(congrats on the engagement too)

Also, you gonna LOVE that deck when the weather gets warm and you can drink a brew while grilling.....

I'm a sucker for HGTV, and seeing the cost of living in other areas further south is
eek.gif

congratulations on the beautiful home and your engagement. i think i may have to move down south for a nice home like that.

congratulations on the beautiful home and your engagement. i think i may have to move down south for a nice home like that.

Enjoy it while it lasts until she takes half and your living in a 1 bedroom apartment, dropping $900 a month in child support, eating generic leftover mac and cheese & bread and butter.

JK Nice Crib. Im ready to be at that stage in my life.

Back
Top Bottom