my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Enjoy it while it lasts until she takes half and your living in a 1 bedroom apartment, dropping $900 a month in child support, eating generic leftover mac and cheese & bread and butter.

JK Nice Crib. Im ready to be at that stage in my life.

Congrats on the new home. It just screams "comfy"  to me.

Be sure to post pics of the Mancave when it's finished.

Congrats on the new home. It just screams "comfy"  to me.

Be sure to post pics of the Mancave when it's finished.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm a sucker for HGTV, and seeing the cost of living in other areas further south is
eek.gif

yea man

ill never forget we were watching this one episode.........the house was VERY  nice.......it was in indianapolis......they were young newlyweds with regular jobs one was gym teacher an i forgot the had a legit job/student

house was 172k..............same house in CT would have been double that easy. it really made me think for a minute. i was stuck on that episode for a minute, chattin with co workers and everything about it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm a sucker for HGTV, and seeing the cost of living in other areas further south is
eek.gif

yea man

ill never forget we were watching this one episode.........the house was VERY  nice.......it was in indianapolis......they were young newlyweds with regular jobs one was gym teacher an i forgot the had a legit job/student

house was 172k..............same house in CT would have been double that easy. it really made me think for a minute. i was stuck on that episode for a minute, chattin with co workers and everything about it.

the ultimate goal of mine...purchasing my own house

wish i could live in a setting like that though, by the mountains with lots of space, but being close to a large metropolitan city

the ultimate goal of mine...purchasing my own house

wish i could live in a setting like that though, by the mountains with lots of space, but being close to a large metropolitan city

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

congrats on the engaement and the house...

how big is your wedding gonna be?

around 200 guests. outdoor in the evening during july, in the mountains, probably be around 70-75 degrees.

i'm sure money is really tight with a new house and a wedding coming up...
why concerned about a mans money ?

im not concerned...i just know they a house is def. a big financial commitment and a wedding can be depend on the size...so to have both this close i was just wondering...

if it came off rude i apologize that wasn't my intent at all
it's cool man. with the wedding part, i'm just thankful i'm the male, and most of the $ is the female's family's responsibility.
smokin.gif
I wish someone would tell my fiance this
laugh.gif
She has every reason in the world as to why me and her are the only ones footing this crazy *%+ bill of ours
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

congrats on the engaement and the house...

how big is your wedding gonna be?

around 200 guests. outdoor in the evening during july, in the mountains, probably be around 70-75 degrees.

i'm sure money is really tight with a new house and a wedding coming up...
why concerned about a mans money ?

im not concerned...i just know they a house is def. a big financial commitment and a wedding can be depend on the size...so to have both this close i was just wondering...

if it came off rude i apologize that wasn't my intent at all
it's cool man. with the wedding part, i'm just thankful i'm the male, and most of the $ is the female's family's responsibility.
smokin.gif
I wish someone would tell my fiance this
laugh.gif
She has every reason in the world as to why me and her are the only ones footing this crazy *%+ bill of ours
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

looks like you live in the call of duty estate level....very nice

Haha. I might need to play this game...i have no idea what you're talking about. thanks though.

Originally Posted by bns1201

looks like you live in the call of duty estate level....very nice

Haha. I might need to play this game...i have no idea what you're talking about. thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom