My life is on the declineman...even though i did meet a rad asian girl on thursday

ok so after 3 pages i dont think anybodys asked:

why is your life on the decline...

ok so after 3 pages i dont think anybodys asked:

Originally Posted by Club29

Duke is flexing in his avy yet his arm looks like a perfect L.
Damn.......NT is ruthless
eek.gif
, I mean I'm not too fond of this guy but have mercy.
smh.gif

My advice:
-Transcendental meditation
-Re-evaluate life and career goals
-Change your diet...I'm one week into my vegetarian diet. I feel like crap but I heard it's temporary. After that you're supposed to feel like a new man mentally and physically. Any day now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. My damn friends aint helping...they keep IMing me pics of sushi and bar b q.
-Read

eek.gif
smh.gif

My advice:
-Change your diet...I'm one week into my vegetarian diet. I feel like crap but I heard it's temporary. After that you're supposed to feel like a new man mentally and physically. Any day now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
-Read

What the hell is transcendental meditation? We talkin bout Henry David Thoreau like its just you and the cabin in the woods?
Serious question, how is it different than regular mediation?

What the hell is transcendental meditation? We talkin bout Henry David Thoreau like its just you and the cabin in the woods?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It's not necessarily about a woman. It's about love.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Look at your worst qualities and do away with them.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.
Damn that's some deep stuff.. 
pimp.gif
Hope your life is on track now fam. 

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It's not necessarily about a woman. It's about love.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Look at your worst qualities and do away with them.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.
Damn that's some deep stuff.. 
pimp.gif
Hope your life is on track now fam. 

bijald0331 wrote:
You could say, it IS regular meditation I guess.

bijald0331 wrote:
You could say, it IS regular meditation I guess.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eek.gif
smh.gif

My advice:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
-Read

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eek.gif
smh.gif

My advice:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
-Read

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Theta

As if you don't know why.
laugh.gif

Son, why are you lways on my *!%+%%% meat? Get off my %++#. All up on my manberries. I bet you know whether in circumsized or not.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Theta

As if you don't know why.
laugh.gif

Son, why are you lways on my *!%+%%% meat? Get off my %++#. All up on my manberries. I bet you know whether in circumsized or not.

If you're trying to be a better man, I wouldn't go for that vegetarian diet...check out the Be A Better Man thread.

Asian girls do make everything in life a little brighter...though.

If you're trying to be a better man, I wouldn't go for that vegetarian diet...check out the Be A Better Man thread.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

Back
Top Bottom