My life is on the declineman...even though i did meet a rad asian girl on thursday

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

If you're trying to be a better man, I wouldn't go for that vegetarian diet...check out the Be A Better Man thread.

Asian girls do make everything in life a little brighter...though.
CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY NOT?

Life is just a wave of emotions man. You have to ride the waves and explore the feelings that come. Just know your emotions are just energy. Keep a positive mind and realize everything is an experience that you can choose to take something from.

Life is just a wave of emotions man. You have to ride the waves and explore the feelings that come. Just know your emotions are just energy. Keep a positive mind and realize everything is an experience that you can choose to take something from.

Drunk posting.
ohwell.gif

You're just in a funk right now. It happens sometimes you'll be aigh though. If you ever need to talk just hit me up I have a new #.

You're just in a funk right now. It happens sometimes you'll be aigh though. If you ever need to talk just hit me up I have a new #.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

So, you for real just not gon' post the full avy?

So, you for real just not gon' post the full avy?

JunoSlobberHead2005-09-18-Big.jpg

JunoSlobberHead2005-09-18-Big.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Club29

Duke is flexing in his avy yet his arm looks like a perfect L.
Damn.......NT is ruthless
eek.gif
, I mean I'm not too fond of this guy but have mercy.
smh.gif

My advice:
-Transcendental meditation
-Re-evaluate life and career goals
-Change your diet...I'm one week into my vegetarian diet. I feel like crap but I heard it's temporary. After that you're supposed to feel like a new man mentally and physically. Any day now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. My damn friends aint helping...they keep IMing me pics of sushi and bar b q.
-Read

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ruthless...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Club29

Duke is flexing in his avy yet his arm looks like a perfect L.
Damn.......NT is ruthless
eek.gif
, I mean I'm not too fond of this guy but have mercy.
smh.gif

My advice:
-Transcendental meditation
-Re-evaluate life and career goals
-Change your diet...I'm one week into my vegetarian diet. I feel like crap but I heard it's temporary. After that you're supposed to feel like a new man mentally and physically. Any day now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. My damn friends aint helping...they keep IMing me pics of sushi and bar b q.
-Read

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ruthless...

But naa on some real $%% bro, Just keep ya head up fam. Like she said you going through a funk right now but as of now the way is up from here. Every person, male or female, hit that same bump in the road. Don't take it as a failure or even a fall, just get back up & go harder then before. Stay patient and be ya self bro. Ya time will come

But naa on some real $%% bro, Just keep ya head up fam. Like she said you going through a funk right now but as of now the way is up from here. Every person, male or female, hit that same bump in the road. Don't take it as a failure or even a fall, just get back up & go harder then before. Stay patient and be ya self bro. Ya time will come

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It's not necessarily about a woman. It's about love.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Look at your worst qualities and do away with them.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.

This really moved me man. My life is $#@!%@ up right now and this is something i needed to hear myself, thanks.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.

This really moved me man. My life is $#@!%@ up right now and this is something i needed to hear myself, thanks.

I love you

But yea, hes right though. Im in that same exact situation and its just now, after over 5 years of being down and depressed that Im now, slowly, starting to realize all the extra **%% Im carrying around and trying to do away with it.

Take his advice OP

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I've never felt more positive in my life, all the knowledge I've been soaking up in seclusion is starting to radiate and it feels great.
pimp.gif

This too. Im slowing getting there
pimp.gif

I love you

But yea, hes right though. Im in that same exact situation and its just now, after over 5 years of being down and depressed that Im now, slowly, starting to realize all the extra **%% Im carrying around and trying to do away with it.

Take his advice OP

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I've never felt more positive in my life, all the knowledge I've been soaking up in seclusion is starting to radiate and it feels great.
pimp.gif

This too. Im slowing getting there
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom