My little brother is disgusting

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif
@ little bro running the house like a bawse

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You need to have a talk with your parents. This is there problem to fix. Is your brother some mega-star prodigy or something? Cause that's the only reason I see your parents allowing him to do this $$$#. Regardless they need to take control.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

it's not like I'm 20-Something, living rent-free

feels batman 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Puke in the sink is nothing.  My girl told me when she went dress shopping for our wedding all the chicks got sick.  I think they ate at this Brazilian place before they went. Anyways they were in the bathroom and while one was throwing up, this other chick actually took a dump in the sink. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
I just watched Bridesmaids yesterday.  You're an idiot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Puke in the sink is nothing.  My girl told me when she went dress shopping for our wedding all the chicks got sick.  I think they ate at this Brazilian place before they went. Anyways they were in the bathroom and while one was throwing up, this other chick actually took a dump in the sink. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

brides-01.jpg

You caught me

There is no way! I hate living under filthy conditions unless I am deployed or I have to. You and your parents being soft bruh man up and take control.

I leave my dirty drawls everywhere in the bathroom when I'm home.

Only child and having your own bathroom ftw

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

1. Skeet on his pillow

2. Watch him get into bed later, pull his blanket up over himself, and rub his face into a dried patch of your semen. A quizzical look will cross his visage. Tell him that his nieces and nephews just wanted to kiss him goodnight.
     As terror grips him, and his face contorts in disgust, rage, and sadness (similar to Luke Skywalker's upon learning that Vader was his father)........ calmly turn around and walk out of the room without saying a word.

3. He will never !+%+ with you again.

On a serious note, this really is a problem for your parents to solve.
roll.gif

I'll speak on the spitting in the sink. Its a huge pet peeve of mine. Why the hell can't people run the water first

Nothing you guys are suggesting will work, obviously your brother is past the age of being told what to do, and listening...blame your parents for that. The only thing you can do, is deal with it.

Or kill em.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

brides-01.jpg

You caught me

Still, its probably your best post
laugh.gif
Kudos

My best post? Thanks for the back handed compliment....

$+%% you ALWAYS got something to say and try to throw shots.  What have you contributed?  You jelly..

This isn't my "best" post and who's keeping track anyways....move on my dude and live your NT life without have my name involved.

Originally Posted by DT43

op you are partly responsible for raising him so.. you failed

when my bro was coming up i would smack the #%+* out of him QUICK, lets just say he's the most obedient kid ever. he plays hs football too, gettin a little big.. it doesnt matter, i will always beat his @@@ even when i'm 80 yrs old in a wheelchair and he knows it. as an older brother thats your role to keep your siblings in check.

Mannnnnnnnnn...... SHUTTT THE *%%$ UP!!!!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

brides-01.jpg

You caught me

Still, its probably your best post
laugh.gif
Kudos

My best post? Thanks for the back handed compliment....

$+%% you ALWAYS got something to say and try to throw shots.  What have you contributed?  You jelly..

This isn't my "best" post and who's keeping track anyways....move on my dude and live your NT life without have my name involved.

No back handed compliment. Real life compliment. 
Maybe I should have said, it was the most enjoyable post I've read from you?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom