My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

I've been waiting for this for a while!

I'd love to see more of the room! That center piece looks awesome man.

Congrats on all of the hard work, I know it has not been easy.
happy.gif

I've been waiting for this for a while!

I'd love to see more of the room! That center piece looks awesome man.

Congrats on all of the hard work, I know it has not been easy.
happy.gif

AMAZING collection and picture Mike! I'm glad you are letting the world see certain pairs. I've known you for quite some time, and this picture shows that hard work has definitely paid off! Thanks for sharing, as this picture is absolutely ridiculous!

-Jermaine

AMAZING collection and picture Mike! I'm glad you are letting the world see certain pairs. I've known you for quite some time, and this picture shows that hard work has definitely paid off! Thanks for sharing, as this picture is absolutely ridiculous!

-Jermaine

Absolutely jaw dropping! I can't imagine the sacrifices that had to be made to make such a collection... I tip my hat to, sir...

Absolutely jaw dropping! I can't imagine the sacrifices that had to be made to make such a collection... I tip my hat to, sir...

Such a RIDICULOUS collection Mike... I have known you for awhile, but it's nice to see some of your best pairs... I hope the new collectors understand how hard it is to get your hands on that many EXTREMELY RARE pairs of MJ's personal stash...

Such a RIDICULOUS collection Mike... I have known you for awhile, but it's nice to see some of your best pairs... I hope the new collectors understand how hard it is to get your hands on that many EXTREMELY RARE pairs of MJ's personal stash...

Back
Top Bottom