My NT Brethren- Are you a good driver?

Signaling is second nature. I don't understand people who don't signal. Like, it's free bro.

Unpredictable driving is worse than bad driving .
This **** is infuriating, I was in Richmond and some ***** damn near ran me off the road trying to get to an exit on the beltway. I must of been in her blindspot or she just didn't bother checking. I ended up getting off on some random *** exit cause of that ****. I was pissed, and whats worst is when someone clearly doesnt know the area or know what their destination is so they'll hit a sharp turn and try and cut back half way through cause they realized they made a mistake.

Bro...

I was making a right turn one night at a major downtown intersection. I'm waiting for pedestrians to cross the street, it's clear and as soon as I accelerate a bit some dip**** on a bike comes from my LEFT side and cuts in front of me. I slam on the brakes but bump his rear tire. I'm just sitting there cussing.

This POS takes his bike and hits my bumper...dog I lost my mind. Threw the car in park and hopped out on dude ready to bank his head off the pavement. Dude so ***** made he started apologizing to me. I looked at my car, no damage. Told him get the **** outta my sight.

I'm always checking if one of these bozos is coming but they supposed to be on the right side by the curb. This ******* tried to pull a fast one and almost got killed :smh:

Damn shame. Sometimes they be rolling in packs too when they decide to have they little events, meetups or whatever the hell they do, making it feel like a funeral waiting for them to get by. There needs to be a law to put em on the sidewalk for real.

Damn shame. Sometimes they be rolling in packs too when they decide to have they little events, meetups or whatever the hell they do, making it feel like a funeral waiting for them to get by. There needs to be a law to put em on the sidewalk for real.

Yo they made bike Lanes downtown for these joker's but they still be in the way.

They wanna be treated like a vehicle but don't abide by the rules of the road. They run red lights, don't signal and all of a sudden decide they wanna turn. They don't wear reflective gear.

Seen a guy dressed in all black. No lights or reflective ****, come on dog how we supposed to see you.

fine, I´ll be the one.

I don´t consider myself a particularly good driver.

like, I can pilot a vehicle, operate all the safety equipment properly, make my actions on the road predictable.

mostly because I love myself far too much to die in a situation that is mostly under my control.

still, I don´t really enjoy driving...I like going places, so I do sometimes, but Uber was an absolute godsend.

besides, I´ve seen some of the responses in driving-focused threads...some of you mfs lion, genus Panthera.

Can dudes drive manual doe?

This will soon be a lost art. I was forced to learn. 15 yrs ago I totaled my car. Had no means to get around. I had signed for my brother to get this 92 Integra as a commuter. He ended up getting another more family oriented car, so I just took over the payments and started driving it. It was a 5spd though. My job was 20 miles away. Gave myself a 1 hr crash course around my neighborhood trying to learn how to drive it. Getting out of 1st gear was my only issue. Perfected it by about the 2nd week driving it.

I’m the greatest driver that has or will ever live.

I can’t drive manual tho.

Sold my type r for this reason.

I’ve been all over the country and have driven cross country probably at least a half dozen times... the DMV is the worst place to drive, bar none. The Midwest is great if you tryna do a 100 on the highway word to Luda. Wyoming might be the worst place to drive if you’re not a local. Those ************* are crazy on the roads, even worse in the winter.

I’m the greatest driver that has or will ever live.

I can’t drive manual tho.

Sold my type r for this reason.

I always wanted an Integra Type R. I'd be to paranoid to own one though. I know I'd probably get jacked for it.

This will soon be a lost art. I was forced to learn. 15 yrs ago I totaled my car. Had no means to get around. I had signed for my brother to get this 92 Integra as a commuter. He ended up getting another more family oriented car, so I just took over the payments and started driving it. It was a 5spd though. My job was 20 miles away. Gave myself a 1 hr crash course around my neighborhood trying to learn how to drive it. Getting out of 1st gear was my only issue. Perfected it by about the 2nd week driving it.

I believe if more people drove sticks there would be less accidents on the road. From my experience, driving a manual has made more more aware of my surroundings when I’m driving.

Been driving since 2004.

No moving violations, but I've gotten a ticket for parking illegally.

Been involved in 3 accidents (1 major, 2 fender benders), all of which were determined to be the fault of the other driver.

No complaints from friends or loved ones.

Drive a manual, but that doesn't matter.

I have 1 or 2 friends I refuse to let drive me anywhere. That's 50% me being a control freak and 50% them being completely reckless.

I believe if more people drove sticks there would be less accidents on the road. From my experience, driving a manual has made more more aware of my surroundings when I’m driving.

It would definitely keep people off their phone. Messes up your kicks though if you're not careful. It can be a pain to drive in traffic too. I think my fondest memories were when I would get my girl flowers for her bday or Valentines Day. Steering and shifting with your left hand while holding onto the bouquet with your right. Good times!

I always wanted an Integra Type R. I'd be to paranoid to own one though. I know I'd probably get jacked for it.

Another reason I sold it. Had a JDM K20A1 swap, JDM HID front end, JDM Championship White wheels.

Thing was a beauty, on its way to being a beast.

Signaling is second nature. I don't understand people who don't signal. Like, it's free bro.

Unpredictable driving is worse than bad driving .

I accidentally signal when im driving up my apartment complex garage. Aint no one even around most of the time.

Im a very careful but impatient driver. Only accidents ive ever had, people hit me on the side or behind, pause.

Nyc traffic just shows how inpatient we as new yorkers are. Like dudes speeding for a red light or merging to get s car ahead. Its so petty snd im
Guilty on occasion. Have improved immensely.

Better than average I would say. Only been pulled over for speeding going 105 on the 5 towards LA. CHP clocked me at 95 and gave me a warning.

I accidentally signal when im driving up my apartment complex garage. Aint no one even around most of the time.

Im a very careful but impatient driver. Only accidents ive ever had, people hit me on the side or behind, pause.

Nyc traffic just shows how inpatient we as new yorkers are. Like dudes speeding for a red light or merging to get s car ahead. Its so petty snd im
Guilty on occasion. Have improved immensely.
Took a trip up to Maine a few months back and started to get a little homesick while I was up there. When I was driving back home I reached a point where no one would let me merge or switch lanes without cutting ahead of me.

It was at that moment that I realized I was back in NY and it was one of the most oddly comforting feelings I've ever experienced. :lol:

If I'm not turning, I'm not signaling. If you don't want me riding your *** then go or get over. If you are driving and you want to talk, text, sight-see, or just be casual about it, the left lane isn't for you. If you are driving and not completely focused on driving then you are a bad driver.

You made this drive in 1hr 45 min? I even set Gilroy as the destination, gilroy is not really the bay, but wanted to be generous
E9BAEA46-437D-440F-8CB0-F1AD53783F66.png

Back
Top Bottom