My NT Brethren- Are you a good driver?

Made similar drives from Phoenix to LA in under 2 hrs. Trick is to understand semi truck signals. Helps too that it’s both straight shots and no curves. Even some will notify u if highway patrol nearby with their lights

Assumptions don’t help with your seasonal depression. Go **** yourself potna. U ain’t been on these California freeways lol. Make a u turn with that finger pointing ****boi.
Maybe your life will improve. Sucka ***

Assumptions don’t help with your seasonal depression. Go **** yourself potna. U ain’t been on these California freeways lol. Make a u turn with that finger pointing ****boi.
Maybe your life will improve. Sucka ***
Glad to see you read through the depression thread. :lol:

Your assertion was proven to be a lie based off of the math alone. If you're depressed, you don't have to make things up to aggrandize yourself. There's a whole support network here for you.

PM me if you're having problems. You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Glad to see you read through the depression thread. :lol:

Your assertion was proven to be a lie based off of the math alone. If you're depressed, you don't have to make things up to aggrandize yourself. There's a whole support network here for you.

PM me if you're having problems. You ain't gotta lie to kick it.
Im a motivator and a listener. You’re still miserable. Maybe my time was a lil off mistaken from the phx to la times.
It’s all love

"Maybe my time was a lil off" :rofl:

Either you have no concept of time, you're a ******* idiot, or you're a liar. If I had to wager, I'd say it's most likely a combination of B and C. What's worse is that you posted that expecting others to believe it. Classic case of what happens when you think everyone else is as dumb as you are.

I'm actually holding up pretty well though. Seasonal Affective Disorder is a thing, but it's something I can't really help. I just work through it and try to modify my life so the impact is mitigated. The thing about conditions like the one I have is that they eventually go away. Your condition is unfortunately unfixable.

Thanks for punching down on people that have depressive disorders because you were too stubborn and arrogant to admit that you were stretching the truth, though. You can make it up to me by letting me ride shotgun in your rocket car.

"Maybe my time was a lil off" :rofl:

Either you have no concept of time, you're a ****ing idiot, or you're a liar. If I had to wager, I'd say it's most likely a combination of B and C. What's worse is that you posted that expecting others to believe it. Classic case of what happens when you think everyone else is as dumb as you are.

I'm actually holding up pretty well though. Seasonal Affective Disorder is a thing, but it's something I can't really help. I just work through it and try to modify my life so the impact is mitigated. The thing about conditions like the one I have is that they eventually go away. Your condition is unfortunately unfixable.

Thanks for punching down on people that have depressive disorders because you were too stubborn and arrogant to admit that you were stretching the truth, though. You can make it up to me by letting me ride shotgun in your rocket car.
Didn’t read. Before you try and be funny man, go look in the mirror.

Seattle folks cant drive for ****

Expect 90% of the time a prius in the far left passing lane going 55 impeding traffic

You would think we'd be the best drivers in the rain, but once it sprinkles cars crawl to 50 mph on the freeway

#1 pet peeve of mine is when drivers hit their brakes first and then decide to signal to turn. Drives me ****in nuts.

If I'm not turning, I'm not signaling. If you don't want me riding your *** then go or get over. If you are driving and you want to talk, text, sight-see, or just be casual about it, the left lane isn't for you. If you are driving and not completely focused on driving then you are a bad driver.
You do understand tailgating could possibly end up hurting you/your car, right

People that speed up when you signal that you're switching to their lane so now you can't get in.

1E68579B-49CB-4D65-9193-20623A28B30E.png

Mn drivers are the worst.

I almost get hit daily at work and do get hit sometimes.

No idea what a left lane is for, which makes the roads more dangerous.

Shoutout to Nebraska, passed a trooper doing 105 and he didn’t even look up. :pimp: you gotta be really asking for it to get a speeding ticket out there.

DMV drivers are the worst.

Sometimes I think I can be too comfortable driving.

I only use one hand and I know the streets I drive on like the back of my hand.

Rarely end up on unfamiliar roads which probably leads to being too comfortable.

Come to Houston. Stay maybe 3 days and drive. You’ll completely change your mindset on that statement.

MD has more drivers that go all out with reckless abandon, while VA drivers are probably more careless/distracted.
Things must’ve changed because when I was up ther, VA was not the place to play driving wise. Those state troopers put you in jail in a heartbeat.

I am a 100% defensive driver.

I expect people around me to be distracted and emotional.

I let people over.
I use signals.

I am textbook.

I come in peace

I guess I’m Mr. Me Too on this one. My wife is alll offense. She’s like “no the rules are blah blah blah, i have the right of way blah blah blah.” I don’t have time to worry about rule this rule that. People out here will hit you and roll out because they have trucks and don’t care. Then you’re stuck with your insurance and possible injuries. Best case scenario, it’s just a time thing, which I don’t have to waste.

Things must’ve changed because when I was up ther, VA was not the place to play driving wise. Those state troopers put you in jail in a heartbeat.

I guess I’m Mr. Me Too on this one. My wife is alll offense. She’s like “no the rules are blah blah blah, i have the right of way blah blah blah.” I don’t have time to worry about rule this rule that. People out here will hit you and roll out because they have trucks and don’t care. Then you’re stuck with your insurance and possible injuries. Best case scenario, it’s just a time thing, which I don’t have to waste.
Same, I am not worried about time. I usually leave home with enough time to get to where I need to get without rushing.

People just seem to be in a rush much of the time.

It is cool, you can rush, I won't get in your way man.

Back
Top Bottom