My small collection. Just a start.

What's good NikeTalk. Well, here it is. My small collection. I started getting into the sneaker scene in the beginning of '07. I've been on and offin copping kicks. As you can see, I wear all my shoes on a daily basis to school, mall, etc. I'm only 17 and a junior in high school. Trying to focus on myschool stuff before anything else. I save up my money to buy my shoes. Parents SOMETIMES buy me shoes for my birthday or Christmas. I'm not planning tostep up my sneaker game until I'm in college. Probably going to go to U.C. Irvine or St. Mary's. Saving up to buy my first car. I have no job untilsummer time and all that money is going towards my car. So here it is. Quality > Quantity. I don't follow the hype, I buy what I like. Comments are mostappreciated.
grin.gif

Bonus Pic: Selling for a friend. PM if interested.

Most Recent Pick Up:

Well i like your flips but....

Your white/black XIIIs are fake
Your Blk/red IVs are fake
Your white/cement IVs im not sure about but im doubting those as well
And unless those black cement IIIs are a youth size those are fake as well.

Sorry if you didnt know this before

Ok, ok. As you can see.. it says "A little something to mess with..". Got those from a friend. Planning to strip out the hologram of the 13's andtongue, taking out the lace holders of the 4's and tongue to custom some dunks. As for the 95's.. I really don't know if they're fake butI'm about 60% sure that they're real but im not trippin since I got them for free from a connect for free and they're my bball shoes anyways.

AND THE CEMENT 4's and BLK CEMENT 3's.. NOOOO, they are not fake. The 4's are a size 7.5 and the 3's are sz. 8.

i see you be hitting up the outlets..

those 1 piece laser dunks..$39.99 like two years ago?

Originally Posted by d0njaye

i see you be hitting up the outlets..

those 1 piece laser dunks..$39.99 like two years ago?

Haha, yea. Got those for like 45$ around 2-3 years ago in the Nike Outlet in Gilroy. And the other red/blu/gold dunks on Black Friday sale in the outletsfor 25$.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

nice stuff! I dont like the lace switch on the ATCs though.

Yea, I couldn't get the pic to come out right when I shot it. The laces aren't really that color. It's really a hot lava/infrared color thatmatches perfectly with the hot lava color of the shoe but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom