My son's collection. Quantity & quality

sick.gif
Those OG Huarache LE's!!

Nice collection
pimp.gif
. I just started buying my little cousin some shoes to get his collection going, in case you're wondering why...I love him like my son.
laugh.gif

Nice collection
pimp.gif
. I just started buying my little cousin some shoes to get his collection going, in case you're wondering why...I love him like my son.
laugh.gif

Dope
pimp.gif
lol it's gets crazy before you even know it. When I found out I was having my son I most of had about 50 pairs before he even popped out. Then whatever I spent on my pair I would spend the same amount on his. Next thing you know he's at about 150+. The only sad thing is he ends up not wearing them all but atleast you have gifts for baby showers.

Dope
pimp.gif
lol it's gets crazy before you even know it. When I found out I was having my son I most of had about 50 pairs before he even popped out. Then whatever I spent on my pair I would spend the same amount on his. Next thing you know he's at about 150+. The only sad thing is he ends up not wearing them all but atleast you have gifts for baby showers.

always thought about doing this but never pulled the trigger on any kids shoes, real solid collection for your kid

always thought about doing this but never pulled the trigger on any kids shoes, real solid collection for your kid

i think buyin shoes for my niece and nephew made me realize i had to slowdown. too expensive and when my niece wore the 6's i bought her like once...i was :-/

nice stuff tho op

Back
Top Bottom