My supplement review: ExtenZe (12-20)

I love my natural performance too much to use enhancements, I bet if I smashed the same chick you did she'd prefer me naturally over your enhancements ANYday.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yo...these late entries for Thread of the Year are incredible. Show stealers.
^What are the others? I could use some more laughing...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Kegels you say?
^If someone can give me a decent exercise I'd be most helpful. Like how many reps, how many times a day? Too much of anything is a bad thing so I wanna know limitations so I don't hurt myself out here...

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yo...these late entries for Thread of the Year are incredible. Show stealers.
^What are the others? I could use some more laughing...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Kegels you say?
^If someone can give me a decent exercise I'd be most helpful. Like how many reps, how many times a day? Too much of anything is a bad thing so I wanna know limitations so I don't hurt myself out here...

man that %@*% didnt work properly for me. i took two smashed. and i started feeling the side effect after i dropped the girl off.
30t6p3b.gif

man that %@*% didnt work properly for me. i took two smashed. and i started feeling the side effect after i dropped the girl off.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

They sell this stuff everywhere now. The problem is any guy would be too embarrassed to take it to the register, whether it's a male or female cashier. Even if you use the self checkout at Wal Mart, when you buy pills it beeps and the self checkout monitor has to come over and make sure you're old enough so they'll see you're buying penis pills.
laugh.gif
no worries they sell this stuff at the corner stores...habibi don't care if you buy extenze or not
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

They sell this stuff everywhere now. The problem is any guy would be too embarrassed to take it to the register, whether it's a male or female cashier. Even if you use the self checkout at Wal Mart, when you buy pills it beeps and the self checkout monitor has to come over and make sure you're old enough so they'll see you're buying penis pills.
laugh.gif
no worries they sell this stuff at the corner stores...habibi don't care if you buy extenze or not
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I used it for 30 days, and I noticed a difference. It felt like I had The Hulk in my pants.

WORD????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah.  I'm going to take some pics.  My **** is long, but I want it to be thicker.  Before, it was Tayshaun Prince.  Thanks to Extenze, it's LeBron James now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I used it for 30 days, and I noticed a difference. It felt like I had The Hulk in my pants.

WORD????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah.  I'm going to take some pics.  My **** is long, but I want it to be thicker.  Before, it was Tayshaun Prince.  Thanks to Extenze, it's LeBron James now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom