MY TIME TO VENT (FEMALE RELATED) update on pg 5

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Don't post pics.

My dude I feel you. I went through the same thing.

We hit it off well then she flipped on some "I'm too busy for this to work out type steez." She had a special friend and I found out. I aint have a problem with him since I aint know what she told him. The one thing I can say saved my sanity was perfecting my craft in my company and talking to other females. You aint really gotta sleep with them, but it'll make you feel better. We go to the same school and got a class together...dumb of me.

Do I still think about her? Yes, and when she walks by and we just ignore each other, I feel some type of way about it. But my main chick is LIGHT years ahead of her in terms of looks and personality. So upgrade.
im on my way there...but it def wont be a chick from this school...they def aint hitting on nothing...but im feeling better just getting this shhhout though...

Being single FTW! You dont need a girlfriend anyway... Be happy! She moved on, you should do the same.

If your under the age of 25 you shouldn't already be thinking about being with any girl for the rest of your life right now, no matter how long you'vemight have known her IMO. If it's meant to be then you two will cross path in the future, and if not then's its best to move on and get yourselftogether and see what else is out there for you. It's more than one girl in the world champ, go ou there and test the waters. In the mean time just liveby this motto.................

"Life's short, so play hard and stick hard and the only time you love em is when your $%+% hard"

Jeff,your a cool dude.... I dont have any advice for you but whatever u decide I hope it works out for the best

She basically said, without sayin', that she doesn't want to be with you anymore...as foul as that may be. She'll realize that you loved her monthslater, and try to keep in touch with you in order to have her tabs on your moves you make. If you do break it off with her the whole way, do it right. Do NOTbe her friend. It only leads to headache and heartache....you'd be playin' yourself.

Befriend some females and get out there and meet some new people.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

She basically said, without sayin', that she doesn't want to be with you anymore...as foul as that may be
Yup,I just didnt wanna be the one to say it

So about a month ago she wanted us to be back together again..but under her conditions..i wasnt having that..but i still wanted her to be mine
just curious... could you elaborate?

i don seen alot of shhh in my life.....and i felt as though..tomorrow aint promised..if anything happens to me..at least i can say i left this world with theone i love..but hey....it is what it is...

yea...i know that she dont wanna be with me...i knew that..the thing is though..we don been through this two times before..where she wants to be on a break..ornot be in a relationship...do her..and then what happens..she always ends up coming back..my homie told me just let the situation fix itself..and leave heralone..

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

So about a month ago she wanted us to be back together again..but under her conditions..i wasnt having that..but i still wanted her to be mine
just curious... could you elaborate?
im not a religious person..she wanted me to go to church every sunday, etc....and i told her..u cant force me to try to go or believe in somethingi dont believe in..that takes time..and she was saying how she not gon be able to see me or talk to me as much blah blah blah...so i wanted to get backtogether with her but i wanted us to meet on common ground..

I wouldn't be feeling that either. Your beliefs aren't her problem she shouldn't be trying to make you go to church. You're not a child.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

yea...i know that she dont wanna be with me...i knew that..the thing is though..we don been through this two times before..where she wants to be on a break..or not be in a relationship...do her..and then what happens..she always ends up coming back..my homie told me just let the situation fix itself..and leave her alone..
See thats the problem...The two times yall went thru this before spoiled into thinking that your ALWAYS gonna be around as her backup plan whenshe DOES THINK she wants to be in some kind of relationship. Thats why she said she wanted to be in a relationship with you but on her terms. She think shewears the pants in yall relationship.... Honestly she doesnt deserve you my dude...
smh.gif

damn fam. sad to hear, i know how it is.
but you'll get through it, strong and head tall.
you'll find some new lady friends, and enjoy yourself after a while, just dont dwell on it everyday in and out making your life revolve around the oldflame.
you'll be aight, just takes time.

Matt hit the nail right on the head. You set a bad precedent with those last two breakups. She thinks that no matter what she can have you back. Which seemspretty true judging from your comments. Take your pride and just keep it moving. You don't deserve to be treated this way.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by jefffort5

yea...i know that she dont wanna be with me...i knew that..the thing is though..we don been through this two times before..where she wants to be on a break..or not be in a relationship...do her..and then what happens..she always ends up coming back..my homie told me just let the situation fix itself..and leave her alone..
See thats the problem...The two times yall went thru this before spoiled into thinking that your ALWAYS gonna be around as her backup plan when she DOES THINK she wants to be in some kind of relationship. Thats why she said she wanted to be in a relationship with you but on her terms. She think she wears the pants in yall relationship.... Honestly she doesnt deserve you my dude...
smh.gif
smh....i told her..im not gonna be there for her anymore..and i wished her well with dude...she said she only talks to him..and she dont wanna bewith him either...i said i aint tryna hear that tho

There's plenty of other fish in the sea. Go out, get drunk, and forget about her. Trust me.

F all that stupidity. You's a grown man.

Shorty was on that same tip. How I should read my Bible acting all insecure about my female friends and $*!.

Relationships are about compromise and if she can't accept that, tell her to find a priest.

Don't get wrapped up b. She aint the last chick on earth

Originally Posted by Skip0011

There's plenty of other fish in the sea. Go out, get drunk, and forget about her. Trust me.

i dont drink..but imma light a L to this one...

Ps cosign on don't be her friend. Be cordial..but you aint gotta be up in her grill.

Shoot, she'll make up her mind faster when she sees you with a badder chick.

Ps cosign on don't be her friend. Be cordial..but you aint gotta be up in her grill.

Shoot, she'll make up her mind faster when she sees you with a badder chick.

You gotta have the mindset that you're too fly to be a second option where she does what she wants then runs back to you. I think that's why shortymean mugs me cuz I aint mopuin and $+#.

^ yup...today is gon be my last day talking to her...last time something like this happened...we didnt speak for a week...then I was the first person shecalled when her brother was put in the hospital..maybe it a happen this time..maybe not..ill keep nt updated...please believe a song will be on inhale pt. 2about this wholllleee fiasco!

eh..
def leave her be.

anyone who wants to give you conditions on being with them aren't worth it.

pce!

If I were you, I'd use rhyme skills to get @ chicks. I go to weekly open mic events and these cats spit...these chicks get MAD open.

Back
Top Bottom