MY TIME TO VENT (FEMALE RELATED) update on pg 5

nerd.gif

You might feel as if its the end of the world, but just move on. It'll get better with time.

Hang in there fam
It may have been 3 years, but there are definitley other fish in the sea...

yeah..lil update..i talked to her..and told her have a nice life...
she thinks he dont have a girl...but he does...that aint my job to let her know that..and he has two kids...
karma is a B@#$@

Yeah..i already did that two days ago..problem is...she doesnt express her feelings..kinda like Benny off of Georgel Lopez

I got you... my ex is kinda like that, she doesn't like having talks about serious things like that or what I consider to be serious... she'd rathersweep %%!! under the rug so to speak. My problem is I'm not ready to stop fighting for her.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

So about a month ago she wanted us to be back together again..but under her conditions..i wasnt having that..but i still wanted her to be mine
just curious... could you elaborate?
im not a religious person..she wanted me to go to church every sunday, etc....and i told her..u cant force me to try to go or believe in something i dont believe in..that takes time..and she was saying how she not gon be able to see me or talk to me as much blah blah blah...so i wanted to get back together with her but i wanted us to meet on common ground..

Same situation with me man. Just understand a girl that ain't love you for you ain't love you at all

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I got you... my ex is kinda like that, she doesn't like having talks about serious things like that or what I consider to be serious... she'd rather sweep %%!! under the rug so to speak. My problem is I'm not ready to stop fighting for her.
my dude..i actually feel the same way....hit me with a pm..
and with this clinical depression bs..i just realized they diagnosed me with the worst level which is major depression...getting my medicine monday gotdammit...lol

If you guys had been going out for 3 years and she is talking to another guy for a month and she is confused/doesn't want anyone. F it find another girlbro.

I been through the same thing moe.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nah man, $#*% those depression pills just blow some natural medicine
If its the chick you posted before she was
eek.gif

But how she in love with dude after only a month?

Isn't marijuana linked to depression?

sooo... my girlfriend was too proud to ask me for money the other day....
Sooo she takes a $102 Dooney & bourke wallet to a clothing exchange place and gets $5.60 for it to buy a chipotle burrito.
She doesnt even feel ba either....
tired.gif

idk..but i have def been blowing..but the dude she told me she talk to..is telling everybody that they dont talk...prolly because he has a baby momma..agirlfriend...and another baby on the way...and some chick just got her car towed tuesday...
so im on the main st at my school celebrating the win for obama...and im standing on this garbage can...so sombody comes up to me and pulls my leg...ilook..and its my ex...so she keeps on doing it and i keep ignoring her...then she asks me "did you do summin to my car"....WHAT??? thats when i getoff the garbage can..come down to earth and tell her "what kind of $%!!! stuff would that be to mess with your car?"
then i told her that we aint got nothing to talk about and keep it moving..i hear its all catching up to her now...im glad i didnt go and get revengemyself...i let karma take its place..and its working..

It's easy to say move on to the next chick but I'm not in your situation. But in reality... the best thing to do to get over somebody is be withsomeone else or as many people as you want... AS LONG AS THERES MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF EACH OTHER'S FEELINGS. The last thing you want is karma by %$@@*$up somebody else's head.

def...moving on def aint easy...def not with this..but its getting much much better though..

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

It's easy to say move on to the next chick but I'm not in your situation. But in reality... the best thing to do to get over somebody is be with someone else or as many people as you want...
I think this varies from person to person. Temporary relief FTL ..... Because all this might do is help you to realize that you're not thatkind of person, you may want more out of life....

Back
Top Bottom