MY TIME TO VENT (FEMALE RELATED) update on pg 5

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

So about a month ago she wanted us to be back together again..but under her conditions..i wasnt having that..but i still wanted her to be mine
just curious... could you elaborate?
im not a religious person..she wanted me to go to church every sunday, etc....and i told her..u cant force me to try to go or believe in something i dont believe in..that takes time..and she was saying how she not gon be able to see me or talk to me as much blah blah blah...so i wanted to get back together with her but i wanted us to meet on common ground..
Same situation with me man. Just understand a girl that ain't love you for you ain't love you at all

A big bruh i remember you off the myspace jumpoff thread and you had major cia secret service pimpage. I guess everybody can have girl problem no matter howyour talk game is.

sooo..homie just had got locked up for heath care fraud.and both of them is burning..lmfaooooooo

she got her car towed..cuz she was in somebody spot..i made her apologize to me and this girl she accused of having summin to do with her car..

glad karma worked out for u. but if u keep laughing at her it might just come back around to u

Props on not blowing up at the chick, and letting things play out. Ended up in your favor it seems. And I know all about that type of meedication, dont letthat stuff take you over.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Fall back and leave her alone for awhile.

Go out, meet other girls.

Youll realize your better off without her.

Trust me.
/Thread.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

glad karma worked out for u. but if u keep laughing at her it might just come back around to u

i aint laughing at her..i actually tired to help her out..but i just stopped..

Back
Top Bottom