MY TIME TO VENT (FEMALE RELATED) update on pg 5

DAMN! J5 seems like every nt'er is breaking up with the loved ones, im in the same boat right now, just a kid and 3 more years
smh.gif
. idk whats gonna happenwith you or me but i hope it all ends well. * goes to youtube types in "kanye west - heartless"*

smh.gif
I'm going through the same thing. Except Ihaven't spoken to her since March.

Don't let anyone, no matter how much you love or care for them, determine your mood or mindset, and especially the way you live your life. Its gonna hurtfor now, but keep reminding yourself that you have a lot to live for and a lot to offer. Best believe YOUR life doesn't start and end with her.

smh.gif

ill never understand a woman trying to make drastic changes in a man. My advice is to let go. Its hard but its probably the best thing to do. I feel like shewill come running back, and thatll be up to you to take her back if she does. personally i wouldnt especially if she is talking to someone so quickly. I usedto be one of those dudes that always needed a girlfriend but ill tell you what you grow most when you are single. Things are viewed in a different perspective.And dont let the angst from this situation make you think you have to get a badder chick or hit as many randoms chicks as you can
laugh.gif
. Stand alone and grow work on music and school.

pz

lmfaooooo..u a fool..but for some reason..as i got older....i cant hit random chicks anymore...

If I were you, I'd use rhyme skills to get @ chicks. I go to weekly open mic events and these cats spit...these chicks get MAD open.

I rhyme here and there when inspired (ie high lol) and I used to write poetry...this might produce some of your best work.

I just wanted to say that the last verse on Exhale is helping me get through my breakup
tired.gif
You went in on that joint! Hope whatever you decide to do works out for the best homie. Matter of fact I'm off to play that right now, followed byHeartless.
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I just wanted to say that the last verse on Exhale is helping me get through my breakup
tired.gif
You went in on that joint! Hope whatever you decide to do works out for the best homie. Matter of fact I'm off to play that right now, followed by Heartless.
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
i mentioned her in "stress" too..

^ninja he from chi-town he dont know no gottdamn asia from long island.

anyways j5, where can i hear that exhale track shoot me a pm or whatever

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

whats ya email..i can send it to ya

She lives in the midwest and it damn sure as hell looks like her... but then again I didn't ask you
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

She lives in the midwest and it damn sure as hell looks like her... but then again I didn't ask you
indifferent.gif

W
laugh.gif
RD!

just move on, i know it's 3 years and all, but no man deserves to go what you're going through, playing with you and all.
like exactly what yungmattt said, she thinks your her back up plan, and thinks she can always FALL back onto you.
don't let her think that.
i was where you were, a couple months ago, feeling exactly how you felt, she meant alot to me, but she didn't give a (##$! about me. she cheated earlier inrelationship, but i still took her back.smh
it's not worth letting her hurt you and all that, just let it go.
it is better to move on, show her that you don't need her and then maybe she'll realize whats shes missin out. if that's what you want.

just accept what she did and move on...Chasing after her is going to be nothing but a waste of time...just do you, get on some other girls, and if she comesback, she comes back...if not oh well, her loss.

Back
Top Bottom