My Visit to Fenway Park vol. SMH

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

Posting an Aaron Boone picture? Yea you might have won the series, but you didnt even win the World Series and got shown up by current Red Sox star....Josh Beckett.

Papelbon and his antics? What about Joba and his antics or Giambi being a meathead?

And A-Rod being better then everyone on the Red Sox?! AWESOME HE CAN BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE, but you Yankees fans seem to have forgot, that 1 player or a team full of overpaid "stars" doesnt get it done, you need solid role players, which you have none of. Yankees are getting old, Jeter wont be around forever, Mussina wont be around forever, Damon is getting old, Giambi is getting old your whole squad is getting old. The Sox have a great ballance of youth and role players as well as super stars that will make them a contender for a while, thus making the Yanks a bottom dweller in the East.

Sit down, you are lame.

Yea I guess only Yankee players age
eyes.gif
And guys like Cano, Melky, Hughes, Kennedy, Joba are old aswell?

Yea and how have they been doing? What I am saying is there are going to be some BIG VOIDS on that team, and resorting to buying super stars isnt goingto cut it anymore. Tampa Bay is showing they are for real and that will make it tough for the Yankees.

Joba sure did good as a SP.

You are bringing in Hughes and Kennedy into your argument? Yea they may be young, but they are terrible.

Both have ERA's that are over 6 and have a combined record of 0-7..

When Pettite and Mussina are your two best performers, you are going to be in trouble.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Posting an Aaron Boone picture? Yea you might have won the series, but you didnt even win the World Series and got shown up by current Red Sox star....Josh Beckett.

Papelbon and his antics? What about Joba and his antics or Giambi being a meathead?

And A-Rod being better then everyone on the Red Sox?! AWESOME HE CAN BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE, but you Yankees fans seem to have forgot, that 1 player or a team full of overpaid "stars" doesnt get it done, you need solid role players, which you have none of. Yankees are getting old, Jeter wont be around forever, Mussina wont be around forever, Damon is getting old, Giambi is getting old your whole squad is getting old. The Sox have a great ballance of youth and role players as well as super stars that will make them a contender for a while, thus making the Yanks a bottom dweller in the East.

Sit down, you are lame.

eyes.gif
Yea and how have they been doing? What I am saying is there are going to be some BIG VOIDS on that team, and resorting to buying super stars isnt going to cut it anymore. Tampa Bay is showing they are for real and that will make it tough for the Yankees.

You are bringing in Hughes and Kennedy into your argument? Yea they may be young, but they are terrible.

When Pettite and Mussina are your two best performers, you are going to be in trouble.

Cano has been the best secondbase man in the AL the last two years. He also started of terribly slow last year just like he has this year. He has finallystarted to hit the last week and will hopefully match last years production.

Melkys been a leauge average hitter and exceptional in the field. He's also younger than Ellsbury.

Joba pitched very good yesterday, made one mistake to a hot hitter. He's going to be exceptional for the rest of the year.

Kennedy has not been good at all mainly because he hasnt done what made him so succesful last year which is attacking hitters. Hughes was good last year andonce his leg healed was awesome down the stretch. He wasnt the #1 pitching prospect for no reason and he had eye problems that the Yankees seem to thinkaffected him earlier this year.

And what about the ages of Manny, Ortiz, Timlin, Schilling, Wakefield and Varitek? Or do they not count? As for those young guys you have, Pedroia has beenterrible this year and Ellsbury (as expected) wasnt as good as he was when he came up last year.

BTW Pettitte and Mosse havent been our best two best performers, that was Wang early on and now Rasner and Mosse. Hows Beckett been this year? and that phenomBuchholz (who I must admit will be an ace one day)?

I hope y'all salty Boston and New York fans aren't gonna plot to kill each other over this...
smh.gif

must have been that time of the month, huh?

oh and the pink hats? guess what, girls wear em at yankee stadium too.

Sit down, you are lame.

eyes.gif
Yea and how have they been doing? What I am saying is there are going to be some BIG VOIDS on that team, and resorting to buying super stars isnt going to cut it anymore. Tampa Bay is showing they are for real and that will make it tough for the Yankees.

Cano has been the best secondbase man in the AL the last two years. He also started of terribly slow last year just like he has this year. He has finally started to hit the last week and will hopefully match last years production.

Melkys been a leauge average hitter and exceptional in the field. He's also younger than Ellsbury.

Joba pitched very good yesterday, made one mistake to a hot hitter. He's going to be exceptional for the rest of the year.

Kennedy has not been good at all mainly because he hasnt done what made him so succesful last year which is attacking hitters. Hughes was good last year and once his leg healed was awesome down the stretch. He wasnt the #1 pitching prospect for no reason and he had eye problems that the Yankees seem to think affected him earlier this year.

And what about the ages of Manny, Ortiz, Timlin, Schilling, Wakefield and Varitek? Or do they not count? As for those young guys you have, Pedroia has been terrible this year and Ellsbury (as expected) wasnt as good as he was when he came up last year.

BTW Pettitte and Mosse havent been our best two best performers, that was Wang early on and now Rasner and Mosse. Hows Beckett been this year? and that phenom Buchholz (who I must admit will be an ace one day)?

relax dude...you're obviously trying to talk after reading up on game recaps here and there throughout the season. you have no idea what you'retalking about.

LOL at dudes mentioning that coco crisp entrance music is "lollipop" while the giambino, damon and jeter openly admit to wearing the same thong forgood luck.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@Butthurt Sox fans.

Nobody is butthurt, but yanks fans have nothing to be arrogant about this year.

hey man...26 championships earns you the right to be an arrogant dbag...even tho your team hasn't done jack lately. no fans will ever be as cool asyankee fans...they have 26 championships so if they think something is lame, it's definitely lame

Cano has been the best secondbase man in the AL the last two years. He also started of terribly slow last year just like he has this year. He has finally started to hit the last week and will hopefully match last years production.

Kennedy has not been good at all mainly because he hasnt done what made him so succesful last year which is attacking hitters. Hughes was good last year and once his leg healed was awesome down the stretch. He wasnt the #1 pitching prospect for no reason and he had eye problems that the Yankees seem to think affected him earlier this year.
There are so many fallacies in this quote box.

It's all in fun, though.

Some people in here seem to be genuinely upset. God forbid a Yankee fan has anything negative to say about Red Sox nation.
laugh.gif

What, we can't make fun of the Sox and Sox fans because we haven't won a title in 8 years?

BTW...

red-sox-fan.jpg

pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Sit down, you are lame.

eyes.gif

And what about the ages of Manny, Ortiz, Timlin, Schilling, Wakefield and Varitek? Or do they not count? As for those young guys you have, Pedroia has been terrible this year and Ellsbury (as expected) wasnt as good as he was when he came up last year.

BTW Pettitte and Mosse havent been our best two best performers, that was Wang early on and now Rasner and Mosse. Hows Beckett been this year? and that phenom Buchholz (who I must admit will be an ace one day)?

relax dude...you're obviously trying to talk after reading up on game recaps here and there throughout the season. you have no idea what you're talking about.

Really? Im sure I know more about baseball than you do. Alot more. Please point out how I have no idea what Im talking about.

laugh.gif
@Butthurt Sox fans.
i'm just going with the post. if i post something, it's bound to piss a yankee fan. which in return will piss a red sox fan off. and so on andso forth till everyone is banned.

professor_chaos.jpg

and whats the story behind this pic?

red-sox-fan.jpg

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

Id love to know what they are.

And whats with you anyway? Every time the Yankees get discussed its like the bat signal for you, you come flying in trying to knock the Yankees every chanceyou get. You seem pretty knowledgeable on all the other sports you just late your hate override everything when you talk about baseball.

It's all in fun, though.

Some people in here seem to be genuinely upset. God forbid a Yankee fan has anything negative to say about Red Sox nation.
laugh.gif

What, we can't make fun of the Sox and Sox fans because we haven't won a title in 8 years?

BTW...

red-sox-fan.jpg

pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i gotta admit...that was a pretty badass move by Duncan. He did that right? That's pretty funny. I woulda loved it if someone from the sox did that.And besides, serves that kid right...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Elaborate.
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

It's all in fun, though.

laugh.gif

BTW...

red-sox-fan.jpg

pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i gotta admit...that was a pretty badass move by Duncan. He did that right? That's pretty funny. I woulda loved it if someone from the sox did that. And besides, serves that kid right...

Yeah, it was Shelley Duncan. Serious dbag move, but it was just hilarious when I heard it.
roll.gif

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

And whats with you anyway? Every time the Yankees get discussed its like the bat signal for you, you come flying in trying to knock the Yankees every chance you get. You
Apparently I'm not the only one who questions you're baseball knowledge...its cool tho. You got those 26 championships under yourbelt...keep your head up

DeadsetAce wrote:
JoE TwEnTy1 wrote:
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

And whats with you anyway? Every time the Yankees get discussed its like the bat signal for you, you come flying in trying to knock the Yankees every chance you get. You
Apparently I'm not the only one who questions you're baseball knowledge...its cool tho. You got those 26 championships under your belt...keep your head up

When did I mention 26 championships? I didnt. Those were in the past. The Yankee teams of the last few years havent lived up to expectations and have beena dissapointment. The Red Sox have been the more successful team since 04. No denying that.

And instead of trying to prove me wrong you just say that another poster disagrees with me. How exactly does that make me wrong?

I really don't see anything wrong about what he said...and I've seen every Yankee game this year.

And I consider myself to be pretty fair when it comes to my teams.

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

And whats with you anyway? Every time the Yankees get discussed its like the bat signal for you, you come flying in trying to knock the Yankees every chance you get. You seem pretty knowledgeable on all the other sports you just late your hate override everything when you talk about baseball.

KLJ is only salty because we aren't talking positively about the Cleveland Indians.

Back
Top Bottom