MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

Ok Guys the day came, it was an exhausting freaking day but literally the best day of my life, once again thanks to our photographer for documenting this awesome day, i told him to edit this one shot so that we can use it as thankyou cards, so its a teaser of many to come!...for those that dont live in ny, this is the LOVE sign on 55th and 6th ave!

4781516163_e318456ed2_b.jpg

@ The Guggenheim Museum

4784955504_abf4519295_b.jpg

hey watsup guys, i know most of you wont care, i dont see why you should, but i wanted to share some of my engagement pictures. I made a thread about wedding budgetting a couple of months ago and it was pretty successful, so i felt confident sharing these knowing that there is alot of mature minds that would enjoy these, maybe take more seriously a good photographer when it comes time for their big day, IMO besides the bride and groom, the most important person at a wedding is a photographer, after the day is over all you have to look back on are pictures and a good photographer can definately change your perspective of such a special day, 10, 20, 30 years after you tie the knot, so please budget on everything except for your photog, dont be shy to share your engagement pictures or even some wedding pictures.

here is a link to the slideshow

http://coeurphoto.com/Elkin&Angie/

4628329812_ff2b3d2142_o.jpg
4628329656_315ca0371e_o.jpg

4632332329_0fb9d79d9c_o.jpg
4627726413_06bf4bc914_o.jpg

4628329266_a16e7a8fdb_o.jpg
4619301151_d68d2a8854_o.jpg

4628329344_95a9c9071b_o.jpg
4627726093_2ace446a00_o.jpg

4628329496_86f9ea5ec7_o.jpg
4628329574_123c4cd23d_o.jpg

4632332627_47916f2b3f_o.jpg
4632927978_56b5cb8b30_o.jpg

4627726669_75841af6a2_o.jpg
4628329914_b69beeb115_o.jpg

we are putting some of these together for a guestbook, when i get it in ill share the pics.

That's you that was asking for advice on rocking the Louis hi tops in the "Dressing Better" thread? Fit looks proper.

Congratulations.

yeah that was me...lol...i know some may not like it, but i had to be true to myself, i personally love the way they look with shorts, they look good with the right denim, just not most of the denim i own at the moment, although i threw them on with some 1969 gap slim jeans and they looked ok...THANX MAN.

thanx man, although i made this thread to share these, i would love to see some wedding photography from some of those married Nters, that is if you want to share of course, my big day is on the 9th of july, illuse this thread to post those up when i get them...lol

Lol at all the haters saying you couldnt pull those kicks off with shorts! Once again great photos bro you inspire me...if i can penny pinch im gonna buy a nice DSLR for myself.

congrats and good pics man.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Get a pre-nump when u do get married

hahah hadegbite thanx bro, i wouldnt call them haters, we are all entitled to an opinion and what i may think sucks someone else might like and actually pull it off quite well...the best thing is be honest to yourself and rock whatever with confidence.
Im glad i inspire you to pick up photography, btw i didnt take these, there is no way i could have taken these shots with a tripod set-up, my photographers name is Robert Franceour, dude is a beast!

Sick photographer. Nice pictures. Congrats. I follow a lot of wedding photography blogs by photographers and this set is definitely out the norm haha

lmao @ prenup!...ive thought about it, but its not like im filthy rich and also how the @#%% do i bring a preup agreement to the woman ive been with for 10 years without offending her?...lol tough call man

Crank the guy that shot these does call himself a professional wedding photographer and i think he lived up to it, we are both part of a photography forum similar to NT, thats actually where i found him, i dont think him knowing i know my $%%! when it comes to photography he would have tried to one-up me, IMO he delivered fully, I LOVE THESE.....i was hoping you didnt come thru and turned one of my pictures into a GIF...lol

Bozo - you mean our wedding cake?....or how much this cost me?..

BTW i drove 4 hours from NYC to Adams Massachusets to do this, my family thought i was an idiot, but i asked them to find me a photographer of this caliber in NYC for under 10k and they couldnt say ##*+.

we are having a round three tier cake, bottom tier will be chocolate, top two will be red velvet, its gonna be very simple, just some sugar curly willows wrapping around the tiers with some sugarorchids to follow the somewhat theme we have going....i did buy this as the cake topper though, im waiting for the woman to customize it wit our names...lol
http://www.etsy.com/listi...oom-owls-centerpiececake

Great photos steez and good luck with shorty.
Don't get yourself Tiger Woods'd man.Seriously.......
SERIOUSLY!

Back
Top Bottom