MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

nice pics man... how much did this run you?

also what race are you?(if u dont mind) not that it matters, i was just trying to figure it out lol

Seemed like the Shorts x LV combo worked..nice brah

plus the future wife?...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Nice pick-up. Congrats! Nice pics too. Hope you guys have a happy life together.

we need more post like this OP, good luck with EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by ksteezy

shes dominican and im colombian 
pimp.gif
I tell people all the time we're one of a kind match.

Dope pics & outfit, I definitely doubted the lv kicks but you pulled it off right. info on the hat
laugh.gif

We only did wedding pics and even those have yet to be made into
an album or framed after almost 2 years.

Didn't do engagement pics or wedding video and we
were looked at like we were crazy.

Long Island weddings are a whole different ballgame.

Originally Posted by CotYouLookn

qq8fpd.jpg
34yad1y.jpg
2z7ec5j.jpg
this is really good, do you have more?...give us some info man...lol, btw i wanted our photographer to capture something like the first one, but he had no clue what i meant and we were racing against time :-/
once again thanx everyone!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

pimp.gif
OP

NT>>>>i$$ tho
lo..random, but i completely agree.
Mr Fongstarr wrote:
What's with the mega ginormous pics ksteezy?

Dope though. I can never take portrait stuff like that.

Hey Fong they are much smaller than what i usually post...lol, I think it just takes practice, ive seen some of this guys recent work and its ehh...you can always tell when a photographer first started, it also helps that i drove to his town and he knew exactly where to go and what to do, the wedding day is going to be tough because hes never shot in NYC, so I have till July to do all the scouting for picture ops in the city, so that when he comes, half of his work is done.

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
Hopefully I will be able to find a photographer that will take shots like that without costing me an arm and a leg.

Whats the best way to go about it?

I don't want those generic photographers that do the same pose for everyone, looks cheesy/fake/uninspired.

What you want to look into is photojournalistic wedding photographers, the only way this wont cost you over 4k is if you find someone who is just starting to build up their portfolio, at this point they NEED you just as much as you need them....so they will work with pretty much any budget, however you are taking a risk on your pictures, you might strike gold and get a photog who is creative and knows how to work his camera and just hasnt done any wedding photography, or you might strike a complete noob who has no clue what he is doing and will miss all of the important momments. Another factor that determines the cost is where you live, if you live in a big city, believe me is gonna be tough to find a good price, big cities = expensive. I caught a deal with my photographer because 1. hes from a small town, where he has to bring his rates down a bit, 2. Hes not designing a wedding album or giving me any prints, ill be handling that.
Join a photography forum, learn the basics of it, so that when the time comes you are prepared and know what to llok for and most important you can differentiate between good and bad photography.

bittersweet wrote:
Didn't read the thread, dope pictures ... 

Where's the link to the thread you made about wedding budgeting?

If i knew how to find it i would link you, maybe someone can help with that

I AM NAS wrote:
nice pics man... how much did this run you?

also what race are you?(if u dont mind) not that it matters, i was just trying to figure it out lol

Im Hispanic (colombian)...his packages i believe start at 3k, which honestly is not bad at all for all day coverage, this is for wedding day. For the engagement shoot i paid 400$
SIZE TENS wrote:
We only did wedding pics and even those have yet to be made into
an album or framed after almost 2 years.

Didn't do engagement pics or wedding video and we
were looked at like we were crazy.

Long Island weddings are a whole different ballgame.

did you do video??...i cant picture a wedding, ANY wedding without photography, thats just me though...
frown.gif

Good %!@# Mustbetheshoes!...congrats on the wedding, cant wait to see your e-shoot pics, glad to see you guys sharing your pics.

OP....AWESOME pics.  

I dunno if you and your girl would be into this type of thing, but there's something called "trash the dress," that many couples do post-wedding.  The Washington Post Magazine ran a story on it back in August (I'll put a link at the bottom), and pretty much couples (a few weeks/months after the wedding) go out and do some cool artistic pics where they trash their tuxes/wedding gowns.  They figure if you're only meant to wear it once, here's a chance to do some different kinds of pics where you can get a lil' dirty...check it out.

Trash the Dress Photo Gallery

Back
Top Bottom