MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

Originally Posted by downsouthstunna

Info on the chick in the "LOVE" pic thats inside the E with the blue dress

PLAYOFF - ima pm you the addy, hopefully you a size 8 
laugh.gif

downsouth - thats my bestman's girl...they have a child together, wayyy off limits...
grin.gif

98M3 - thanx bro!

Solecity - Dominicans are dangerous, but they also have their good qualities, is just a matter of finding one that the good outweighs the bad....just like with any race...i just like their explosiveness.....alot of Dominicans be on some gold-digger status though....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

LOL! I want a Dominican wife now.
frown.gif

You're my hero.

On another note seriously congrats man ur girl is even more beautiful than ur wedding pics and trust me thats saying alot.... U both look very much in love congrats fam

PLAYOFF - take a stroll thru wash heights....you will see at least 2 bad dominicans at every corner!..lol

sneakaprince - thanx dude, glad you like em
smokin.gif

PLAYOFF - take a stroll thru wash heights....you will see at least 2 bad dominicans at every corner!..lol

sneakaprince - thanx dude, glad you like em
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I wish I could, but I'm down here in Houston. I'm going to quit school, pack my stuff and head to Wash Heights now.
laugh.gif

Do u have everything set kingtre??...if you need some ideas hit me up!...and if you are in ny and need some vendors let me know...I'll give you a few that will not dissapoint and won't break your pockets!

Congrats btw!

Do u have everything set kingtre??...if you need some ideas hit me up!...and if you are in ny and need some vendors let me know...I'll give you a few that will not dissapoint and won't break your pockets!

Congrats btw!
pimp.gif
thanks for the offer sir- i think we are pretty much set...just last minute details at this point..we had a LONG checklist but we got through it....couple finalizations...last minute HM shopping ....couple big checks to write
sick.gif
and we are good-
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Congrats btw!
pimp.gif
thanks for the offer sir- i think we are pretty much set...just last minute details at this point..we had a LONG checklist but we got through it....couple finalizations...last minute HM shopping ....couple big checks to write
sick.gif
and we are good-
laugh.gif
glad to hear that bro, congrats on the big day...when is iit??...some NTers were not joking when they said the day goes by in a flash....our wedding was from 11am to 1am ceremony, photoshoot and reception....and honestly we only had about 15 minutes to sit alone on a sidewalk behind the restaurant to enjoy and soak it all in while hiding from guest that were still arriving to the reception....i cant wait for our pictures, being that i know this is when it will hit us, for some reason memories are not good enough....people should think about this really hard....i knew photography was important but you wont know how important it really is until you go thru it.....
Are you gonna jump the ship and share your pics like i did?...or you gonna take the DC route and be all secretive....
roll.gif

i would love to see others pics instead of mines!
grin.gif

Congrats btw!
pimp.gif
sick.gif
and we are good-
laugh.gif
glad to hear that bro, congrats on the big day...when is iit??...some NTers were not joking when they said the day goes by in a flash....our wedding was from 11am to 1am ceremony, photoshoot and reception....and honestly we only had about 15 minutes to sit alone on a sidewalk behind the restaurant to enjoy and soak it all in while hiding from guest that were still arriving to the reception....i cant wait for our pictures, being that i know this is when it will hit us, for some reason memories are not good enough....people should think about this really hard....i knew photography was important but you wont know how important it really is until you go thru it.....
Are you gonna jump the ship and share your pics like i did?...or you gonna take the DC route and be all secretive....
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
mines will be the 24th so like 11 days
eek.gif

But yea people keep telling us the same about how fast it goes by...I do plan on enjoying the reception though - also agree on photography...we love the people we chose...already did some sessions and saw all the previous work...

as far as sharing...enh we'll see...NT aint what it used to be
laugh.gif
i remember the days of buying sneakers taking pix and posting them up asap- now i hardly post anything.....there will prob be some that i will put up..we'll see

Congrats btw!
pimp.gif
sick.gif
and we are good-
laugh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

But yea people keep telling us the same about how fast it goes by...I do plan on enjoying the reception though - also agree on photography...we love the people we chose...already did some sessions and saw all the previous work...

laugh.gif
i remember the days of buying sneakers taking pix and posting them up asap- now i hardly post anything.....there will prob be some that i will put up..we'll see

I havent been here long enough to know what it was like before, but people have been pretty nice in this thread, so i dont think you have anything to worry about by posting them...lol
happy.gif

if you dont id understand though...best of luck bro....hope you enjoy it.

Congrats btw!
pimp.gif
sick.gif
and we are good-
laugh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I havent been here long enough to know what it was like before, but people have been pretty nice in this thread, so i dont think you have anything to worry about by posting them...lol
happy.gif

if you dont id understand though...best of luck bro....hope you enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom