My wife just got sexually harassed...

...by her manager.

Im heated man. Im trying not to go to show him my paws but i got too much to lose

Earlier today, my girl who works at a auto insurance spot in the dmv, called me crying and freaking out cause her manager grabbed her *** and casually walks into the office like nothing happened. Shorty was looking for a key, and as he walked by her he grabbed it with his HANDS.

So a co worker sees her crying outside the office and approaches her and he tells her to confront him. They get the lady whos position has something to do with HR (shes always at the office) and they approach this bastard and he said "yeah, it was just a book" Dude changed the story to a book.
My girl just couldnt take it anymore and leaves.

Im here sitting like wtf do i do next?

After she left, he txts her this:

77105F58-8371-441C-AE20-E53C3942D8D8.jpeg

Im over here tryna calm her down. Shes really tramatized by this...only cause we have two babygirls :/

I want revenge bros...hate to see her like this.

She should mention it so it's on record. He might have a prior one or in case anything happens again.

Not worth it. If it’s a large auto insurance company, take it up the ranks and she has proof with the text.

She doesn't, because in the text he even states it's a book

Go see that man b. You have to.

Mannnnn i got two babies to feed. My life is too good to screw it over some alcoholic pos.

And yes it is a big company. And my bad, its a big auto collision center that works with big auto insurance company's.

She could tell the difference between a handful grab and a book on her *** though right? Theres her proof

Yeah, he admitted touching her butt with a book. If HR doesn’t consider that inappropriate then they need to get replaced.

Your girl has the text messages, which I assume could be enough to count as evidence that it at least happened. You could go through the process of filing a complaint and running it up the ladder.

If you do decide to act on impulse and go see him/put hands on him (only hands), be smart about it. Black masks and gloves off of company property.

Of course, you already know this , be there for her as presence and support.

Advise her to raise it to HR. If it is a reputable company, they will handle this accordingly.

E.g. HR should treat this as assault or threat in the office. It should lead to termination.

Back
Top Bottom