My wife just got sexually harassed...

With the #metoo movement in full effect companies are cracking down on sexual harassment. Once y'all take it to the right people son is out of there. I'm truly sorry she had to go through that and I can't imagine what I'd do in that situation but you're doing the right thing, and I know its easier said than done but do nothing irrational. Let HR do their job and handle this clown the proper way.

Just comfort your wife as much as you can, if you're at work leave and just be there for her.

Why didn't she immediately hit him in the face?

source.gif

Sorry to hear what happened to your wife.

Just continue to be by her side and support her. Maybe she should take a day off and when she returns speak directly to HR and explain the situation. Were there any other witnesses that saw what happened?

Freaking scumbags.

**** that dude

what many have said just comfort your girl in the meantime, you dont wanna get yourself caught up man

It sucks, but the best course of action is Lawyer/HR.

Sucks in this situation, because I would want to bash his face in also, but you gotta think about the family. Report this the right way, have her file a police report for documentation.

Your girl has the text messages, which I assume could be enough to count as evidence that it at least happened. You could go through the process of filing a complaint and running it up the ladder.

If you do decide to act on impulse and go see him/put hands on him (only hands), be smart about it. Black masks and gloves off of company property.

giphy.gif

I appreciate the advice and the kind words yall.

And i work overnight so luckily I'm here for her.

Right now we gona report this to HR, and take action from there. Right now, ALL her co-workers have her back and willing to help her out. But she doesn't want to go back and find a different job.

Ill keep yall updated.

Sticky situation. A woman will probably expect her man to touch him up, but you stated that you have something to lose. Guarantee he did it where there are no cameras around.

Safest thing to do would be to roll up on him with your wife and tell him you'll eff him up if he looks at her again. Probably throw some stuff around.

I appreciate the advice and the kind words yall.

And i work overnight so luckily I'm here for her.

Right now we gona report this to HR, and take action from there. Right now, ALL her co-workers have her back and willing to help her out. But she doesn't want to go back and find a different job.

Ill keep yall updated.
Maybe consider taking the night off if you can, also if he has done something like this to your wife he's done it before. So next y'all need to figure out if it has happened to any female co workers that are willing to speak up.

you gonna have to confront this guy. but not on the work property. I say run this up with HR, get a lawyer sue them get the money than when all is said and done in a few months roll up on him with the ski mask and beat his ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom