My wife just got sexually harassed...

giphy.gif

Ladies and gents,

Mr manager isnt manager no more :pimp:

Fired his *** today, tomorow she resumes. No word on promotion or raise, but i highly doubt it.

But wifeys happy so thats what matters now.

Want to thank you all, too many to name but who knew a shoe forumn would be helpful, not only somewhat informative but with the emotional aspect as well.

Happy Monday NT!

EDB272F5-58B7-4C82-80EC-A39F70B55A92.gif

Good riddance!

Ladies and gents,

Mr manager isnt manager no more :pimp:

Fired his *** today, tomorow she resumes. No word on promotion or raise, but i highly doubt it.

But wifeys happy so thats what matters now.

Want to thank you all, too many to name but who knew a shoe forumn would be helpful, not only somewhat informative but with the emotional aspect as well.

Happy Monday NT!

Glad to hear everything worked out gardash

I'm glad he got fired. Only thing now is whether or not the office will have a weird atmosphere because of what took place.
By this I mean what if some co-workers actually liked that manager? They could feel some type of way towards her. I'm speaking hypothetically of course.

Last edited:
After what happened, no matter how much her coworkers liked him, hes still a POS.

And if they treat her differently because he got fired, theyre prob POS themselves.

Man, glad this got resolved in your favor. It's funny reading some of the responses. I think from a more 'serious' thread like this, you can tell who has a job and who has a career.

The reality is that the who sexual assault/sexual harassment thing is on such a forefront right now, companies will always err on the side of safety. Unfortunately for everyone, companies will not want to be associated with that negative publicity.

OP, make sure your wife minds her Ps and Qs for the immediate future, perhaps longer. . Right now, (depending on the size of the office/company) her name is going to be thrown around. It could be in a good way or a bad way, but her name will be thrown around. She needs to be aware of the workplace policy that discusses these types of situations. Make sure she is aware of that policy. The one thing that almost always happens at my place of employment is the person that is still employed gets asked A LOT of questions... and the person talks. And our policy states that person(s) being investigated or are a part of the investigation is not allowed to talk about any part of the process.

Part of my 'investigation hat' affords the perp a chance to tell their story. I am not aware of the other side of the story, but in the same breath, I have no reason to discredit anything you've said regarding your girl. I dont know the truth nor does anyone here. But, if you're happy with the outcome, congrats OP. Happy for you and your girl. But don't forget this isn't over. Make sure she does her part to keep her employment. Lastly, the documentation part doesn't go away. She needs to keep documenting interactions and reactions. Please update if anything else happens; good, bad, or indifferent. Happy New Year!!

Back
Top Bottom