My youngest got shot in the hand.... livid

Yeah your baby's mom has no right to be a parent....what type of reckless behavior is that...I hope you can offer something better to your child..

Government housing, guns, fraud
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
You dude placed your seeds in any soil

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Good thing there wasn't any weed growing outside that the kids could have gotten a hold of.
Things could have been much worse.

Is this the same woman thats been your "old lady" for a lifetime?  Is this the same woman that you have a loving bond with so strong you don't need marriage?  Or is this another woman who you have kids with?  Just wondering?  Because this chick sounds like a keeper.  I'm jelly.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Good thing there wasn't any weed growing outside that the kids could have gotten a hold of.
Things could have been much worse.
wink.gif

With the way his Babymomma sounds, Im pretty sure weed is involved some where some how.

Ya'll dudes don't forget anything huh....

Anyway OP, your daughter is extremely lucky, it could've been a lot worse. I'm sure you'll do better as the primary caretaker.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Is this the same woman thats been your "old lady" for a lifetime?  Is this the same woman that you have a loving bond with so strong you don't need marriage?  Or is this another woman who you have kids with?  Just wondering?  Because this chick sounds like a keeper.  I'm jelly.

i'm wondering too...minus the sarcasm...

glad your daughter is ok tho...

do what you have to for the safety of your kids

i'm wondering too...minus the sarcasm...

glad your daughter is ok tho...

do what you have to for the safety of your kids

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

I thought LDJ didn't mind violence against women tho? Then a week later he comes in her with a Plaxico story.  I don't believe in Karma but....

Was kind of thinking the same thing actually.
Y'all sound SO foolish

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

I thought LDJ didn't mind violence against women tho? Then a week later he comes in her with a Plaxico story.  I don't believe in Karma but....

Was kind of thinking the same thing actually.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The question is what did ytou say to the Uncle
Word. There has to be repercussions for his carelessness. Legal ramifications... something.

Back
Top Bottom