Myspace angles done got me.

I've taken down a couple of 165+ lbs'ers myself so she really isn't that bad at all...she could use a little toning though....cellulite is a out of control on her ...that's a problem....big chicks are actually sexy naked, if you are completely against it, it must be because you haven't tried...and I say it again...her face is very close to a 10.

I've taken down a couple of 165+ lbs'ers myself so she really isn't that bad at all...she could use a little toning though....cellulite is a out of control on her ...that's a problem....big chicks are actually sexy naked, if you are completely against it, it must be because you haven't tried...and I say it again...her face is very close to a 10.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Agreed

She a lil too big for my taste..but she's far from ugly..

She's def a fixer-upper
laugh.gif
@ treating her like a duplex that's for sale on the market.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Agreed

She a lil too big for my taste..but she's far from ugly..

She's def a fixer-upper
laugh.gif
@ treating her like a duplex that's for sale on the market.

she's big, but she got a pretty face and if put the effort in to work out she could improve her figure alot. she's one of those chicks that 25-30 pounds lost would make you look at her in a whole new way. give her some new years resolution motivation and a lapband and lets see how she looks in march.

she's big, but she got a pretty face and if put the effort in to work out she could improve her figure alot. she's one of those chicks that 25-30 pounds lost would make you look at her in a whole new way. give her some new years resolution motivation and a lapband and lets see how she looks in march.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Alot of dudes need to question their sexuality after this one..

" she too fat wont smash"

"hit the gym" and etc..

yall crack me up, sometimes I forget this is Niketalk.. home of dudes that only smash STRAIGHT DYMES
30t6p3b.gif

I would def put that work in

you kno how NTers do my G...@+@%$@ smash supermodels all day...
laugh.gif

Come on guys, i get on NTers for their unreasonable standards as well but you can't get mad at anyone for not wanting to be associated with obese women. I'm not saying a girl has to be a supermodel but not wanting a fat chick isn't asking for too much imo.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Alot of dudes need to question their sexuality after this one..

" she too fat wont smash"

"hit the gym" and etc..

yall crack me up, sometimes I forget this is Niketalk.. home of dudes that only smash STRAIGHT DYMES
30t6p3b.gif

I would def put that work in

you kno how NTers do my G...@+@%$@ smash supermodels all day...
laugh.gif

Come on guys, i get on NTers for their unreasonable standards as well but you can't get mad at anyone for not wanting to be associated with obese women. I'm not saying a girl has to be a supermodel but not wanting a fat chick isn't asking for too much imo.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is a serious question that i should probably make a new thread for but i dont care THAT much...but...

has that ever worked for anyone....getting a chick like that to the gym? it seems like it would have to be something she wants for herself...you might get her there a few times but has anyone actually got a chick to lose the weight and stick w/working out?

this is a serious question that i should probably make a new thread for but i dont care THAT much...but...

has that ever worked for anyone....getting a chick like that to the gym? it seems like it would have to be something she wants for herself...you might get her there a few times but has anyone actually got a chick to lose the weight and stick w/working out?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I haven't gotten a girl to do so, but it seems like one of those things where she has to notice she's been a little too lax about being healthy. You kinda have to open your eyes to that wall of reality, like "damn dudes vomit when i bend over, and the airport made me buy a whole row of seats in coach just to be able to get on." 
ohwell.gif
. but there are those girls that are just happy with being really big, she may be one of em.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I haven't gotten a girl to do so, but it seems like one of those things where she has to notice she's been a little too lax about being healthy. You kinda have to open your eyes to that wall of reality, like "damn dudes vomit when i bend over, and the airport made me buy a whole row of seats in coach just to be able to get on." 
ohwell.gif
. but there are those girls that are just happy with being really big, she may be one of em.

Back
Top Bottom