Myspace angles done got me.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by beh235

NT showing it's colors 
30t6p3b.gif
. She would get it. End of Story.

if showing colors means not wanting to bang fat chicks, yeah ur right

laugh.gif
@ people in here getting offended that no one wants to admit wanting an obese woman.....atleast not sober and definitely not out in the open with it.

NT showing it's colors 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ people in here getting offended that no one wants to admit wanting an obese woman.....atleast not sober and definitely not out in the open with it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

NT showing it's colors 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Not offended at all. Just standards are unrealistically high. But silly me, what do I expect from a message board? We're all perfect right? Maybe it's cultural, but some people make it seem like she's 300lbs. Preferences are preferences, whatever...

NT showing it's colors 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Not offended at all. Just standards are unrealistically high. But silly me, what do I expect from a message board? We're all perfect right? Maybe it's cultural, but some people make it seem like she's 300lbs. Preferences are preferences, whatever...

now its unrealistic to want a in shape chick? %$#% out of here...

she has a pretty face and if certain guys are attracted to her shape thats fine but lets not act like @$+@!% should fall over themselves cuz her face pretty...

i'm really blown so many of you are passing her for thick...i wasn't gonna say anything cuz i'm really trying not to bash other women cuz i don't like when girls do that but lets be for real...she's %%%**!* fat...look at her stomach...her thighs...is really hard to believe someone one wouldnt be attracted to that?

she knew what she was doing w/that profile pic...

again i'm not trying to bash her but its not hard to believe why someone WOULDNT be attracted to her..

she has a pretty face and if certain guys are attracted to her shape thats fine but lets not act like @$+@!% should fall over themselves cuz her face pretty...

i'm really blown so many of you are passing her for thick...i wasn't gonna say anything cuz i'm really trying not to bash other women cuz i don't like when girls do that but lets be for real...she's %%%**!* fat...look at her stomach...her thighs...is really hard to believe someone one wouldnt be attracted to that?

again i'm not trying to bash her but its not hard to believe why someone WOULDNT be attracted to her..

NT showing it's colors 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sorry but if not wanting an obese woman is an unrealistically high standard I need to commit that.....life just isn't worth living.

she is obese, by the medical definition she's obese......there's no ambivalence about it. it's unhealthy.

NT showing it's colors 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sorry but if not wanting an obese woman is an unrealistically high standard I need to commit that.....life just isn't worth living.

she is obese, by the medical definition she's obese......there's no ambivalence about it. it's unhealthy.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I know right?
laugh.gif
 clearly NT has two extremes. Dude's with unreastically high standards, and this thread shows the opposite of that. Like I said, if a getting saying no to obese women is considered aiming too high yall need to commit that.

I know right?
laugh.gif
 clearly NT has two extremes. Dude's with unreastically high standards, and this thread shows the opposite of that. Like I said, if a getting saying no to obese women is considered aiming too high yall need to commit that.

Funny, not wanting to bash her, but you bash others' preferences? I mean, if that's what you prefer, that's cool. My preferences are a little different from the general consensus of NT, and I'm good with that. No need for you to come at me with that bull....But then again, I have to realize the demographic is on this message board. Not saying you, but in general. I've been watching responses to various topics on this board for years and it just seems that some of us on here just need to have more life experiences that may change their opinion on things. The person you are at 22-23, will be different than at 28-29, if not, then there is a problem. It's crazy how if you have a contrary opinion on this message board, you're crazy or you have no taste or standards. Seems that a lot of people go for the model types of chicks, and like I said, if you like it and that's your flavor, cool. A female doesn't have to be a "dime" in order for her to be attractive. When you reach a certain age, you realize those "dimes" are too much of a headache and you just want to be happy with someone. I guess that's our society, we date to look good to others and to please them as opposed to dating someone to make ourselves happy. It happens all the time across many age ranges. Some get it, some don't, that's just my observation. But what do I know, this is a message board and we know that everything on here has been checked and is 10000% factual.  Meh, maybe it's time to give general a rest and let the kiddies play.....and no, I'm not mad, I'm grown....
wink.gif

- And people basing standards on looks alone huh? Y'all have a few things to learn in this life.

Funny, not wanting to bash her, but you bash others' preferences? I mean, if that's what you prefer, that's cool. My preferences are a little different from the general consensus of NT, and I'm good with that. No need for you to come at me with that bull....But then again, I have to realize the demographic is on this message board. Not saying you, but in general. I've been watching responses to various topics on this board for years and it just seems that some of us on here just need to have more life experiences that may change their opinion on things. The person you are at 22-23, will be different than at 28-29, if not, then there is a problem. It's crazy how if you have a contrary opinion on this message board, you're crazy or you have no taste or standards. Seems that a lot of people go for the model types of chicks, and like I said, if you like it and that's your flavor, cool. A female doesn't have to be a "dime" in order for her to be attractive. When you reach a certain age, you realize those "dimes" are too much of a headache and you just want to be happy with someone. I guess that's our society, we date to look good to others and to please them as opposed to dating someone to make ourselves happy. It happens all the time across many age ranges. Some get it, some don't, that's just my observation. But what do I know, this is a message board and we know that everything on here has been checked and is 10000% factual.  Meh, maybe it's time to give general a rest and let the kiddies play.....and no, I'm not mad, I'm grown....
wink.gif

- And people basing standards on looks alone huh? Y'all have a few things to learn in this life.

That chick is fat, but she is still pretty. other than her weight, I don't see anything wrong with her. she look good to me. but if you think that chick is bad, I got a friend on fb that's way worse than her. beautiful face, don't even look like she's big, but when you see the full body shot, it's a whole nother story. I would post pics, but after I found there are some snitches on here, I don't wanna take any chances. but let's just say she about 2 hamburgers away from being the same size as Precious.

That chick is fat, but she is still pretty. other than her weight, I don't see anything wrong with her. she look good to me. but if you think that chick is bad, I got a friend on fb that's way worse than her. beautiful face, don't even look like she's big, but when you see the full body shot, it's a whole nother story. I would post pics, but after I found there are some snitches on here, I don't wanna take any chances. but let's just say she about 2 hamburgers away from being the same size as Precious.

beh235 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

wink.gif

nowhere did i bash anyones preference...i said if someone is attracted to her body type there is nothing wrong with that...i didnt mean it in a passive aggressive or condescending way...

my point is its not hard to believe why someone WOULDN'T be attracted to her...how did you miss that? no where did i mention dimes did i? its not even about dimes...if you were so grown you'd see the other side of the coin...
happy.gif

shorty is big.. but that does not mean her face does not make up for it.. you never know she might have the best personality.. stop doubting chicks off some of your preferences.. that will never work in the long run

shorty is big.. but that does not mean her face does not make up for it.. you never know she might have the best personality.. stop doubting chicks off some of your preferences.. that will never work in the long run

beh235 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

wink.gif

nowhere did i bash anyones preference...i said if someone is attracted to her body type there is nothing wrong with that...i didnt mean it in a passive aggressive or condescending way...

my point is its not hard to believe why someone WOULDN'T be attracted to her...how did you miss that? no where did i mention dimes did i? its not even about dimes...if you were so grown you'd see the other side of the coin...
happy.gif

I'm sorry but this girl is 200 lbs minimum.

This is clearly the one where unless you're into big girls, you'd sit there afterwards thinking

"Yeah, %$+ did I just do. Imagine if she gets pregnant that means she's going to at least 250 lbs with the baby weight or even 300 lbs".

I'm sorry but that thought alone would make me walk away
frown.gif

I'm sorry but this girl is 200 lbs minimum.

This is clearly the one where unless you're into big girls, you'd sit there afterwards thinking

"Yeah, %$+ did I just do. Imagine if she gets pregnant that means she's going to at least 250 lbs with the baby weight or even 300 lbs".

I'm sorry but that thought alone would make me walk away
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom