Myspace angles done got me.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

she's big, but she got a pretty face and if put the effort in to work out she could improve her figure alot. she's one of those chicks that 25-30 pounds lost would make you look at her in a whole new way. give her some new years resolution motivation and a lapband and lets see how she looks in march.

this is a serious question that i should probably make a new thread for but i dont care THAT much...but...

has that ever worked for anyone....getting a chick like that to the gym? it seems like it would have to be something she wants for herself...you might get her there a few times but has anyone actually got a chick to lose the weight and stick w/working out?
Nope, doubt it ever will.  If you're not doing it for self, you'll lose motivation on top of doing it for the wrong reason.

she's big, but she got a pretty face and if put the effort in to work out she could improve her figure alot. she's one of those chicks that 25-30 pounds lost would make you look at her in a whole new way. give her some new years resolution motivation and a lapband and lets see how she looks in march.

this is a serious question that i should probably make a new thread for but i dont care THAT much...but...

has that ever worked for anyone....getting a chick like that to the gym? it seems like it would have to be something she wants for herself...you might get her there a few times but has anyone actually got a chick to lose the weight and stick w/working out?
Nope, doubt it ever will.  If you're not doing it for self, you'll lose motivation on top of doing it for the wrong reason.

with my ex i noticed she was getting a little bit "comfortable"  so i suggested we get gym memberships and go work out together. i think i worded things in the right way because she was all for it.   she put the pounds she lost back on after we broke up though  which sucks for her because i don't have any sort of animosity or hard feelings towards her at all.

with my ex i noticed she was getting a little bit "comfortable"  so i suggested we get gym memberships and go work out together. i think i worded things in the right way because she was all for it.   she put the pounds she lost back on after we broke up though  which sucks for her because i don't have any sort of animosity or hard feelings towards her at all.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Alot of dudes need to question their sexuality after this one..

" she too fat wont smash"

"hit the gym" and etc..

yall crack me up, sometimes I forget this is Niketalk.. home of dudes that only smash STRAIGHT DYMES
30t6p3b.gif

I would def put that work in

i just leave the fat ones alone.  Wont get it on with a fat chick makes a dude gay?  smh

no questioning of my sexuality is needed.

the pic of the original chick. yes, home girl doesnt only need to hit the gym but also cut out the deep fried butter sticks

Shes Not thick. Shes Fat.  Call it what you want but 99% the world calls that fat

"hit the gym" and etc..

yall crack me up, sometimes I forget this is Niketalk.. home of dudes that only smash STRAIGHT DYMES
30t6p3b.gif

i just leave the fat ones alone.  Wont get it on with a fat chick makes a dude gay?  smh

no questioning of my sexuality is needed.

the pic of the original chick. yes, home girl doesnt only need to hit the gym but also cut out the deep fried butter sticks

Shes Not thick. Shes Fat.  Call it what you want but 99% the world calls that fat

Y'all dudes are wildin, talking about questioning people sexuality because they're not interested. What do you expect, people to be all over this girl? C'mon now, chick is big as a house.

Y'all dudes are wildin, talking about questioning people sexuality because they're not interested. What do you expect, people to be all over this girl? C'mon now, chick is big as a house.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

"hit the gym" and etc..

30t6p3b.gif

you kno how NTers do my G...@+@%$@ smash supermodels all day...
laugh.gif

Come on guys, i get on NTers for their unreasonable standards as well but you can't get mad at anyone for not wanting to be associated with obese women. I'm not saying a girl has to be a supermodel but not wanting a fat chick isn't asking for too much imo.

like i said standards are understandable and necessary, but if the joint you with is slim/in-shape but is still wack, then what does that say about your standards? At the end of the day a wack broad is a wack broad whether she skinny or fat

"hit the gym" and etc..

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Come on guys, i get on NTers for their unreasonable standards as well but you can't get mad at anyone for not wanting to be associated with obese women. I'm not saying a girl has to be a supermodel but not wanting a fat chick isn't asking for too much imo.

like i said standards are understandable and necessary, but if the joint you with is slim/in-shape but is still wack, then what does that say about your standards? At the end of the day a wack broad is a wack broad whether she skinny or fat

"hit the gym" and etc..

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

well i guess u gotta ask urself what u care about more, the face or the body. To me an obese girl with a cute face is the equivalent of a girl with a nice body with Tyron Hill's head attached to it.

"hit the gym" and etc..

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

well i guess u gotta ask urself what u care about more, the face or the body. To me an obese girl with a cute face is the equivalent of a girl with a nice body with Tyron Hill's head attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom