Myspace angles done got me.

Originally Posted by Diego

Aight so since everybody a thug on here, whos going to send this thread to her?
Shirley she'll use this thread as motivation to lose 30-50 pounds then she going to be that chick that broke on of your hearts.

Me and wifey going to be laughing all the way to People's sexiest couples of 2011 list.

how is a thread full of random people gonna motivate her to lose weight?

eek.gif
@ the wild things i am reading.
Eva Mendez isnt even a 8 on a 1-10 scale?
Big girl has a face that is only worth a 6.5?
Her fat brings it down to a 5?
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
@ the wild things i am reading.
Eva Mendez isnt even a 8 on a 1-10 scale?
Big girl has a face that is only worth a 6.5?
Her fat brings it down to a 5?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I mean as disgusting as those pics of Kesha were that were a big post 2 weeks ago, I'd rather hit that than this beached whale.
Damn my dude, Kesha is gross. 

I'd smash that fat chick any day of the week.
this. Kesha is nasty 
sick.gif

I mean as disgusting as those pics of Kesha were that were a big post 2 weeks ago, I'd rather hit that than this beached whale.

this. Kesha is nasty 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
not that there's anything wrong with 5, I'm just saying, EVERYBODY gotta fit on that 1 to 10 evenly homie
laugh.gif

I loooove thick women, but uh uh, no thankyouuuu
Yeah i pull pretty girls and have high standards on some fussy @#$%
ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif

i dunno about rihanna being an 8, im not a fan of her face but her body is nice

that being said people in here are acting like this girl's face is a 10 and makes up for her obesity. her face is cute but it doesn't make up for her manitee-esque body type.

Eva Mendes face >>>> Rihannas imo but i guess u can't go wrong with either.

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
not that there's anything wrong with 5, I'm just saying, EVERYBODY gotta fit on that 1 to 10 evenly homie
laugh.gif

ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif

i dunno about rihanna being an 8, im not a fan of her face but her body is nice

that being said people in here are acting like this girl's face is a 10 and makes up for her obesity. her face is cute but it doesn't make up for her manitee-esque body type.

Eva Mendes face >>>> Rihannas imo but i guess u can't go wrong with either.

whoever said eva mendez isn't an 8.....smh

she had the game on lock before she got pregnant. word to hitch, fast furious 2 , and whatever other movie she did
laugh.gif

whoever said eva mendez isn't an 8.....smh

she had the game on lock before she got pregnant. word to hitch, fast furious 2 , and whatever other movie she did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that is perfect in every sense of the word, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif
Eva Mendez is not worthy of a 8 on her face?
Blog+Art+-+Eva+Mendes.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

word, tomfoolery in this thread is rising to dangerous proportions. 
Eva Mendes is perfect./topic

Originally Posted by cgutta

^C'mon G, an 8?!
laugh.gif
Rihannas face is an 8, Eva Mendez is barely scrapping past that is perfect in every sense of the word, that girl is a solid 5 at best
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ANNND WHAT

laugh.gif
Eva Mendez is not worthy of a 8 on her face?
Blog+Art+-+Eva+Mendes.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

word, tomfoolery in this thread is rising to dangerous proportions. 
Eva Mendes is perfect./topic

How am I supposed to be taking your guys opinion bout my wife when you claiming Eva is a 8 in the face and that Rihanna dont do it for you?

You dudes wouldnt know quality if it smacked you on your penor. Matta fact anybody who says they wouldnt smash ol girl in question is straight up romos3xual and needs to just step out the closet.

How am I supposed to be taking your guys opinion bout my wife when you claiming Eva is a 8 in the face and that Rihanna dont do it for you?

You dudes wouldnt know quality if it smacked you on your penor. Matta fact anybody who says they wouldnt smash ol girl in question is straight up romos3xual and needs to just step out the closet.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

laugh.gif
not really i mean she can get but had the game on lock? what game are you talkin bout

laugh.gif
not really i mean she can get but had the game on lock? what game are you talkin bout

Had a few good laughs in the past few pages.

The first pic girl looked bad in the first angle, Easy pass.

Had a few good laughs in the past few pages.

The first pic girl looked bad in the first angle, Easy pass.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

when was she pregnant?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

when was she pregnant?

Originally Posted by 35KD

this. Kesha is nasty 
sick.gif
And I think that the fat chick is nasty.  It's just how people attacked others about it's preference.  I just can't do any chick that has rolls like that.  It just makes me want to puke no joke.

Originally Posted by 35KD

this. Kesha is nasty 
sick.gif
And I think that the fat chick is nasty.  It's just how people attacked others about it's preference.  I just can't do any chick that has rolls like that.  It just makes me want to puke no joke.

Back
Top Bottom