NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

This. I don't understand how dudes are cool with this. :lol

Yes, I'm sure she's done some good work but when you go this far to be accepted by black people something ain't right. Is it cuz ya'll wanna smash? She don't even look nice till she's in custom. Sometimes as black people we a lil too accepting.

Again, I was more saying I ain't mad because where her heart in all these SEEMED to lie.

Like... If a 93 year old white dude practices white supremacy... I won't be shocked in the least bit...

But when you have dudes on NT in their mid 20s practicing that nonsense... Then it means more because they KNOW better.

I think y'all are saying SHE KNOWS better dnd still does it, right?

I have no doubt that this chick knows better. :lol

She grew up around nothing but white folks. She ain't start acting black till she got to college. She probably got smashed by a brutha and he started telling her about our struggle and she felt sorry and took to it the extreme and now we have this. This chick built up a whole lie about her race, family and background. She might be a great person and really care about black issues but she went about it ALL WRONG. Can't let **** like this fly.

Last edited:
so let me ask the NT FAMB this...

if there is a young dude... who feels he identifies more with the ladies... and he feels he himself should have been a lady...

and lied all this time... about wanting to be a lady...

Is that NOT the caitlyn jenner story?

now sub in dude w/ woman.. and lady w/ being black...

Rusty, you're a smart guy and you break stuff down to where i can see it. i need your insight because it seems liek we're on opposite ends here..

Again.. if you're upset about her profiting on black people.. okay.. but honestly, I dont think she's profiting in the same way that Caitlyn jenner is profiting...

*flamesuit*

You seriously just pulling **** out your *** to be outraged at :lol

Caitlyn admitted from the jump that Bruce was living a lie all the time. This video has been posted multiple times.

And I said Bruce was living a lie....yet was still glorified her, she still writing a book and has a reality show....this woman lives a lie and is crucified for it

What exactly are you saying because you lost me :lol

Last edited:

She grew up around nothing but white folks. She ain't start acting black till she got to college. She probably got smashed by a brutha and he started telling her about our struggle and she felt sorry and took to it the extreme and now we have this. This chick built up a whole lie about her race, family and background. She might be a great person and really care about black issues but she went about it ALL WRONG.

I can agree she went about it all wrong. But she did grow up with two adopted black siblings. Then went to an HBCU. The average white person does not do that lol.

Bruce Jenner lied about being a man for 50 years ?

:lol

Your hung up on this whole "lie" thing. What most are arguing is the feeling of being trapped in a body that you feel isn't yours. If she truly felt that she was black on the inside and took steps on the outside and etc to literally become black....then she was attempting to live something not possible but true to her.

Yes, she was dishonest/distasteful/crazy. But how can we for sure say she desperately felt like a black person...and hitting the reset button on race was her way to do it.

Bruce Jenner ducked and dodged questions of his transformation for a while. I imagine if during an interview before he came out...somebody randomly asked if he's becoming a woman...he would react in a similar way as Rachel.
I haven't seen that argument if that's the case whoever feels like Bruce can't be a woman surely feels like Rachel can't be black .. right ksteezy ksteezy ?

She grew up around nothing but white folks. She ain't start acting black till she got to college. She probably got smashed by a brutha and he started telling her about our struggle and she felt sorry and took to it the extreme and now we have this. This chick built up a whole lie about her race, family and background. She might be a great person and really care about black issues but she went about it ALL WRONG. Can't let **** like this fly.

Okay...

so to circle back to Caitlyn jenner... how do we know that when she was a young boy.. he just didnt get involved w/ some chicks... liked what they were saying... and just rolled w/ it?

8o 8o?

I cant refute the "built up a lie" part... but another posted said that maybe she just felt she couldn't have the same impact.. the same acceptance... as a white woman...?

Jenner about to make Msssss off her revelation!! I mean if we really gonna pull the profiting card :lol

But I'm supposed to engage nonsense posts like this with serious conversation?

c'mon fam

sometimes all you have to do is look around at who's agreeing with you and it should let you know how stupid you sound
Calm down, fool.   If you can't see how both identify as a person they were not born, than I apologize for expecting common sense.  

Very hypocritical to accept one persons change but disagree with the other. 

Im done talking to your angry ***.  Please hold back from responding.

But I'm supposed to engage nonsense posts like this with serious conversation?

c'mon fam

sometimes all you have to do is look around at who's agreeing with you and it should let you know how stupid you sound

Calm down, fool.   If you can't see how both identify as a person they were not born, than I apologize for expecting common sense.  

Very hypocritical to accept one persons change but disagree with the other. 
And how are we suppose to accept a change that one themselves didn't acknowledge?

By bringing up jenner I feel a lot of you guys are trying to reach for something that isn't there..

So then your purpose in this thread is to solely mention Caitlyn Jenner huh? :lol

No...where did you get that from?...just pointing out the hypocrisy....accept both or don't...you can't Rock with one and not the other

I don't see this topic can't relate to Jenner, I'm sure when this story gets enough wind that's the first thing it'll be compared to

I can agree she went about it all wrong. But she did grow up with two adopted black siblings. Then went to an HBCU. The average white person does not do that lol.

Okay...

so to circle back to Caitlyn jenner... how do we know that when she was a young boy.. he just didnt get involved w/ some chicks... liked what they were saying... and just rolled w/ it?

8o 8o?

I cant refute the "built up a lie" part... but another posted said that maybe she just felt she couldn't have the same impact.. the same acceptance... as a white woman...?

These excuses ain't flying with me, sorry bruhs. It's too weird and crazy the lengths she went to. Something ain't right...

So then your purpose in this thread is to solely mention Caitlyn Jenner huh? :lol

No...where did you get that from?...just pointing out the hypocrisy....accept both or don't...you can't Rock with one and not the other

I don't see this topic can't relate to Jenner, I'm sure when this story gets enough wind that's the first thing it'll be compared to
You think we should accept someone being transracial when they never labeled themselves as such term? You just go around calling people whatever you want?

Until she owns her transition there is nothing to accept

And how are we suppose to accept a change that one themselves didn't acknowledge?

You are jumping to conclusions about her....woman was blind sided....give her some time to get her thoughts straight....Jenner has plenty time to plot out his questions and responses

You are jumping to conclusions about her....woman was blind sided....give her some time to get her thoughts straight....Jenner has plenty time to plot out his questions and responses
No you're jumping to conclusions by thinking she's transracial and thinking there is some "change" to accept. She never said anything like that.

You think we should accept someone being transracial when they never labeled themselves as such term? You just go around calling people whatever you want?

Until she owns her transition there is nothing to accept

What does she need to own?...If Jenner went about his transformation and never addressed the media about it, you wouldn't have accepted her?

@max meridus

people bring up Caitlyn because they are simply asking why doesnt SHE get the same criticism as Rachel...

That's all most want to know... Treat people equally.

SCKid said that Good morning America was acting a fool on it... Do you have ANY national news org clowing Caitlyn?

If you respond w/ its different.. and i say how... then it looks like we just come to an impasse...

Black famb.. yall got issues w/ it... I understand... but the dominant society.. that ALWAYS preaching acceptance and change and LGBT this and watch what you say...

Why is it a joke to them when this lady COULD be seriously dealing with racial identification issues?

Back
Top Bottom