Name a Sample you wish released that didnt

as long as those 9s didn't have anything drake related on them like name or different number I would cop

One of my favorite samples. :smokin
:pimp:
I heard that they scrapped a number of XVI retros (Including these) last fall in order to make way for the "Killroy" pack. :smh: if it was true.

Was scrapped because it was decided that XVI's wouldn't sell like 1-13...

I COMPLETELY disagree...

These were slated for Fall 2013 (according to the sample tags)...Kilroy Pack was Holiday 2013...so...not sure that is true...

JM

Those ix are pretty similar to the quai 54 ix if you switch the accents from red to yellow.

Was scrapped because it was decided that XVI's wouldn't sell like 1-13...

I COMPLETELY disagree...

These were slated for Fall 2013 (according to the sample tags)...Kilroy Pack was Holiday 2013...so...not sure that is true...

JM

jmadidas2001, what other xvi were supposed to drop, white/navy were one, correct?

So many things in this thread that I haven't seen in a long time or a few at all... I would love any of those XIII PE's to drop, especially the Q Rich one's since I'm a sucker for blue.. really would love to see the Columbia IV's as well..

Air Jordan Vlll "Sugar Ray's" 

In general I think Ray Allen's had some of the best PE's.

these did release...
mean.gif
 You're right they did. I fail at life forever. I've seen these on sale at Flight Club before. I should've known that. 

Nike Jordan 1 SAMPLE UNC Blue 1985 Dunk Sole OG 

I saw these today on E-bay ....... They have a Dunk Sole.,Amazing!! and are Authentic!!!! Check the OG swoosh, ....sexy!

I understand they made the Chicago 1s with the dunk sole and im not saying that Nike didnt make a Carolina 1 with the same sole. Im just saying that the pair that is pictured above is not authentic.....

Ah i get ya. Yeh now i agree, the blue is def not carolina blue in that picture! Lol. Thanks for clearing my mis understanding up

Back
Top Bottom