Name an artist that lived up the the buzz

JEEZY = FTW.....last artist to blow up ALL THE WAY and stay consistant with gr8 material

so you mean to tell me that our last good artist came out in 05?!? wasnt that 4 years ago?!? wow...hip hop fell off. and no matter how much i dont care to seethe next artist blow up, but i know its gonna happen....Drake bout to take off..
eyes.gif

Snoop, Eminem, Jeezy, Lupe, and back in the day Pun. Those are the ones I can think of off top. Fab may be doing all right, but he was suppose to be the nextbig thing sort of like the next hova, and he def aint live up to that.

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY wrote:
'Ye.
Ye didn't have a buzz til after he was established so how could he not live up to it? What built that buzz was his first album which til thisday is considered his best so I don't really see him falling under this category

Originally Posted by Wade187

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY wrote:
'Ye.
Ye didn't have a buzz til after he was established so how could he not live up to it? What built that buzz was his first album which til this day is considered his best so I don't really see him falling under this category
uhm what? his work on the blueprint didn't give him a buzz?

The Game? For real? U can't be joking. Dude has so much potential, but I cant get past his namedropping. And has he dropped anything since that song withWayne?

Maybe he has and I'm out of the loop. My fault if so.

Fabolous and Jeezy. Kanye was alright to begin with, but now I don't really like the direction that he's heading in.

Back
Top Bottom