NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
I'm just waiting for Love & Hip-hop Darkside of the Moon edition. When them th0ttys try to throw drinks at each other this time, and it don't wrk, they aint gon know what to do

Last edited:
Still have never seen a nonphotoshopped pic of Earth from Space

But wouldn't you just call all photos provided by NASA or any government space agency fake anyway?

I mean .. technically most are probably edited. But it doesn't necessarily mean it's "fake".

DSCOVR takes images in multiple color ranges (RGB) and stitches them to produce full color.

Are these photos real or fake?

DSC7842AL.jpg

973A2703-41.jpg

mw.jpg

I took the last one.

Last edited:
Honestly there are no non composite images from space yet we just landed on Mars for the 10th time but we can't send a rover to the moon ... lol

Yall believe this though

waitaminute. do you believe we put rovers on mars but haven't ever been to the moon?

im sayin lol

dudes believe in landing on mars and a radioactive belt in space

but don't believe in landing on the moon and the earth is flat

how ya'll pick and choose this?

I'm just using common logic here..

If you were funded billions of dollars wouldn't you actually have something to show for it ?

Like a lunar rover? 24/7 feed from the moon.. if I were a NASA scientist I would make this my number 1 priority, but it has or won't be happening any time soon.

No one answered the question how they called the moon from a landline back in 1968???

How did the astronauts on the moon recieve the call?

what technology did they use to transmit the voice data to and from the moon?

Wifi? Cisco? 5G?

50 years after we land on the moon we still sending dust buckets over the ocean... lol

Back
Top Bottom