NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
How did the astronauts on the moon recieve the call?l
i googled that exact phrase and came up on THIS LINK.
International satellite communication began by 1965, the call from Nixon to the Astronauts on the moon was in 1969.

The President of the US made a long distance call to Florida. From Florida the call was relayed to a ground station, whichever one was in contact with the astronauts at the time. The ground station sent the call to the astronauts via radio link.

The link to the ground station may have been via satellite, depending on the exact time of the call and which ground station was facing the moon.

yeah but you're not :lol:

maybe they have other priorities?
Like what
Seems like they been wasting money actually
Hell they lost the damn Mars lander years back
Not to mention other satellites they lost
Or don’t work after they sent it into space

Simple question
Why haven’t we been back
What’s up there
Or not up there that after 1 time
We ain’t been back
No rovers nothing
Stay sleep

Simple question
Why haven’t we been back
What’s up there
Or not up there that after 1 time
We ain’t been back
No rovers nothing
Stay sleep
i'm just quoting what the link says and while i wouldn't trust it as a definitive answer, it does make enough sense to me to accept as an explanation in terms of the phone call. what's up there? probably a buncha rocks and whatever astronauts left. why hasn't the US been back? i dunno? maybe there's nothing of use there and we're moving onto exploring actual planets and the outer reaches of our solar system and not just a satellite of our own planet? i'm all for not trusting everything the government says but the scale and scope of a faked moon landing seems implausible to me. as seen in this thread, there is zero credible evidence that we have NOT gone to the moon. dude's questions have been answered over and over but he's rejecting them so at this point, there's not gonna be a change of opinion.

i'm just quoting what the link says and while i wouldn't trust it as a definitive answer, it does make enough sense to me to accept as an explanation in terms of the phone call. what's up there? probably a buncha rocks and whatever astronauts left. why hasn't the US been back? i dunno? maybe there's nothing of use there and we're moving onto exploring actual planets and the outer reaches of our solar system and not just a satellite of our own planet? i'm all for not trusting everything the government says but the scale and scope of a faked moon landing seems implausible to me. as seen in this thread, there is zero credible evidence that we have NOT gone to the moon. dude's questions have been answered over and over but he's rejecting them so at this point, there's not gonna be a change of opinion.
The scale and scope of the Tuskegee experiment I bet seemed implausible too.
Also there’s no scientific evidence that god exists
But billions of people on earth believe so.......

Do you tell your kids that we did not go to the moon or that God doesn't exist

Do you tell your kids that we did not go to the moon or that God doesn't exist
I’m not saying I believe one way or the other
But I will play devils advocate to the max
In this thread
And don’t u sit here and try to talk down to me
My girl Filipino
And I know all the wild stuff y’all believe

Duwende or however u spell it
My girl dad and fam were born there
All those folks my age like my wife her cousins and brother were born here
Her older relatives legit be telling the story about how her dad stepped on one of their lil villages and those things made his face swell up for months

Or how when another relative who was pregnant in the Philippines legit had that monster knocking on their door late at night
The one who attacks pregnant ladies. So don’t u come in here with ur high and mighty bs
I got dirt on u doggy

My girl Filipino
And I know all the wild stuff y’all believe

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom