NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
46757E6D-6D38-4D17-9C37-CB587A88916B.jpeg

Nah it's no shots
u mentioned that your oldest kid is 18 I think.
I'm curious if teens/young folks believe in that theory.

U ain't gotta answer tho nvmnd

Nah it's no shots
u mentioned that your oldest kid is 18 I think.
I'm curious if teens/young folks believe in that theory.

U ain't gotta answer tho nvmnd
conspiracy theories
dont necessarily be the topic of convo
when im talking to my kids honestly
i think the only real ones ive spoken to them about
was malcom x and the government
and martin and the government

Damn that's crazy!

I totally believe this lazy meme and won't do any research to see if it's actually valid
didnt say i believed the meme one way or the other
just was continuing the topic
cool post though

This does not account for the lack of gravitational pull, particle conversion, and static resonance present outside of Earth's atmosphere. The dispersement and polar realignement of unbound matter on impact is a simple explanation for the difference in shoe and footprint.

htg designs htg designs What does the bible say about the Moon?

I catch alot of heat from fellow believers bout cosmology in the Bible. But no one has given me verses to rebutt what I believe the text states.

The moon does not reflect the sun according to the scriptures. It's it's own light source:

Genesis 1:16- And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars.

Mark 13:24- But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light

1Corinthians 15:41- There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory.

Jeremiah 31:35- Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— the Lord of hosts is his name:

Isaiah 31:10- For the stars of the heavens and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be dark at its rising, and the moon will not shed its light

I don't care what you believe...I'm talking about me

That meme was truly a revelation
One quick search would show you that the prints in the moon was of buzz aldrin. Internet fails again on trying to disprove why we landed on the moon.

I catch alot of heat from fellow believers bout cosmology in the Bible. But no one has given me verses to rebutt what I believe the text states.
The moon does not reflect the sun according to the scriptures. It's it's own light source:

Genesis 1:16- And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars.
This doesn't necessarily mean the lesser light is unconnected to the greater light, and there's obviously no light ruling the night during the new moon phase.

Last edited:
This doesn't necessarily mean the lesser light is unconnected to the greater light, and there's obviously light ruling the night during the new moon phase.
I hear you. The text doesn't explicitly say that they are disconnected from each other. But from what I gather, when the moon's light is discussed, the possessive "its" is used and never shows any dependence on anything else.

One quick search would show you that the prints in the moon was of buzz aldrin. Internet fails again on trying to disprove why we landed on the moon.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter whose footprint it was, because they were all wearing the exact same thing..

Back
Top Bottom